thumbs down for Buds Gun Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbs down for Buds Gun Shop

I have purchased several guns from them and made 2 orders for some cases on 11-21 they called me and said they were cancelling one of the orders because they did not want to sell me the product at the price it was an error. I asked to speak to a manager because I did not feel it was correct. I then informed him I would be contacting the BBB. The guy informed me no one else to talk with I agreed to there terms when I placed the order. I have been waiting on the second order that was in shipping status and they charged my card on 11-21 go to check account and no credit back to my card and buds web site shows account permanently blocked by webmaster.
    sigpic

So they disagreed with you, canceled all your open orders, banned you, and still haven't refunded your money back?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      So they disagreed with you, canceled all your open orders, banned you, and still haven't refunded your money back?
      well at least I never got an email that the other order was cancelled or shipped but basically. yes sir
      sigpic

Comment

That's pretty fucked up.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So you they still charged you for the two cases you ordered and some how basically banned you from shopping online there for what reason? How much were the cases when you ordered and how much were they suppose to be according to bud's?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
            So you they still charged you for the two cases you ordered and some how basically banned you from shopping online there for what reason? How much were the cases when you ordered and how much were they suppose to be according to bud's?
            they were under $10 and the guy when he called just said they would be much more he never gave me a price just he was cancelling my order for them
            sigpic

Comment

Just dispute the charges first and foremost.

Comment

I feel its pretty shitty I told the guy that I was not an employee of buds I did not have anything to do with listing them I just ordred what they had on there site at the prices they had set.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Just dispute the charges first and foremost.
                  This asap...... I'm still wondering why they would ban you from ordering/website. I always thought buds was a stand up place. As CJ said, that's pretty fucked up.
                  sigpic

Comment

it's fucked up, but you slammed the door on yourself when you mentioned the BBB

If somebody makes a pricing mistake, I'm not going to expect them to honor it. It is stupid that he wouldn't even tell you the new price, but at the end of the day, your order had to be cancelled anyhow and a new one created even if you were willing to pay the new price.

He may have just been a peon who had no idea what the new price was going to be.

But he may also be a peon who has been instructed that if somebody mentions BBB to terminate any/all contact.
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Bbb= gossip circle, no real leverage.

Comment

I know it's not an excuse, but I bet they were slammed (it being black friday weekend), and I bet you got twisted up about it. That's justified, but not without consequence.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

fuck em

Comment

Fuck those assholes.. I'd be pissed.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Fuck them, as stated above. Dispute the price. If they bitch that it was all taken back, tell them you agreed to pay $XXX.XX for two cases and didn't receive what you ordered.

Comment

Working...
                              X