• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acog and never look back. It is the bombdiggity

Comment

Acog, and get the larue mount.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        I'm probably opposite of most and feel thatca 1-4 power scope is one of the best options on a ar platform for versatility.
        I agree with this...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I thought I heard somewhere Trijicon was going to make a 1-4 ACOG...?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I prefer no magnification for anything within 400 meters.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Not all of us have Chuck Yeager vision.... must be nice.

I really like the 1-4 Leupold I have on my 6.8. I also have a 3X Burris on another AR and a 2.5X Primary Arms on my AK. I'm going to shoot all 3 this weekend and I will report back.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                I thought I heard somewhere Trijicon was going to make a 1-4 ACOG...?
                It's called the VCOG and it's the price of a cheap used car, seriously

Comment

Im leaning toward an aimpoint pro at the moment..and maybe adding a magnifier later.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Oooh my bad cyclops with your perfect laser vision!

Lol if my eyes were great, I might agree with that statement if we are talking mediocre combat accuracy. I did hit 10 out of 10 at the 500 yard line on a man sized target with iron sights my last couple times qualifying, so I know it's doable, it's just not optimal.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
                      Im leaning toward an aimpoint pro at the moment..and maybe adding a magnifier later.
                      Find someone with one or something similar, go shoot it, then go shoot a 1-4, 1-6 scope. I bet I know which you'd like, shoot better, and then buy.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Im going to shoot the aim point and acog next week

Comment

How well does a 1-4 scope do on upclose and fast shooting though...say 50 yrd ans in

Comment

Having owned or at least shot all of the following I can say this:
                            1. Elcan. The best of the best. One, or 4X. If you want a Rolls-Royce, this is it.
                            2. ACOG. Middle of the range pricewise, excellent clarity and appropriate magnification. Option to mount a 1X.on top. I have two and enjoy them.
                            3. Aimpoint comps/bigger ones. Great battery life, clarity, but the reticle is too big for me. Also a bit bulky for my liking.
                            4. Eotech. I have owned four of these and initially liked them. However every time I went to turn one on the goddamn batteries were dead. Got sick of that bullshit and got out of that business.

In my opinion, iron sights are the way to go for any and all shooting below 200 yards.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Yep
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Elcan's are badass. Another one to think about if you can find a good deal is a MARS

Comment

Working...
                                X