Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Care to share your gun safe light set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care to share your gun safe light set up?

Got a new safe and am looking into lighting it up. I have an outlet in the safe but would really like to keep from running wires. Not against them, would just rather not have them.
    Pics, manufacturer, place you bought th, etc, would be appreciated.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

I just use the LED strip lights that liberty offers. They run on triple A batteries and motion activated. Seem to work well enough to find what I'm looking for in the short time I'm in a safe.

Comment

I plan to set up LED strip lights on a motion detector/timer. Should cost me about $30 to run a strip down both sides of the door.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I've bought these. Affix to the carpet in the safe with Velcro. Works like a champ:

GE LED Under Cabinet Lights

GE LED Puck Lights
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I ran a LED rope light around the front edge secured inside with velcro. You can't see the rope light unless you stick your head in and it puts off plenty of light. I put a remote control plug in so on/off is controlled by remote.

Comment

Working...
          X