picked up a new range bag today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked up a new range bag today

I was at home depot today and found this. The middle wall is great and the pockets are doubled so you keep an extra mag with each gun. It was only $39. The construction seems like it will hold the weight. I have been looking for one that would hold several guns and ammo without having to pile them on top of each other.

I use that same bag for work and I keep it loaded down with my tools. It'll hold up well as a range bag.
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

I have something similar that I got for Christmas a few years ago but it's a Craftsman bag. Heavy duty and doesn't draw as much attention to itself compared to a dedicated range bag sitting in the back seat. Good choice.

Comment

Nice!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Looks slow.

JK. NICE. What's that old smoke wagon I see?
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Looks like a heritage .22lr.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Looks like a heritage .22lr.
              Close......its a 1st gen colt saa. But i do have a heritage .22lr.

Comment

Looks like a great choice. Looks like a lot of us are looking for alternatives to the "tactical" look for all our gun stuff.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                X