I'm running out of time for NFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm running out of time for NFA

With the new changes coming to the NFA world (signature requirments) my time is running out. I live in Dallas county and it may be impossible. I have a long list of items I would like but only limited time and cash. I have a realistic list of things I would like to own but cant decide on the priority. I need your help/opinions. I can spend 3-4k tops in the next 4 months on these toys.

MP5 navy SBR
    MP5K PDW SBR
    AK74U SBR
    UMP SBR
    Vepr12 SBS
    Octane 45 (already have a Osprey 45)
    Saker 556 (already have a 30 cal can)
    Salvo 12
    Mac 10 or 11 Machine gun
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Mac for sure.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

What makes you so certain they will require signatures? I haven't seen anything except speculation.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

MAC and a UMP.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm running out of time for NFA

They're just going to ban everything.

But I'd say machine gun.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            What makes you so certain they will require signatures? I haven't seen anything except speculation.
            I would like to know too. Was planning on getting a trust set up in the next few weeks.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

It got pushed back to May I believe. There are some people trying to push a "shall sign" bill to combat it.

Fordracing19 shoot me a pm if you don't have a place to get your trust done yet
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I was looking to have the trust attorney in Austin do it for $300.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

For that money go through the attorney. You just better buy a lot and buy quickly to get your money out of that trust.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Buy the Mac and then buy however many flats/receivers you want to SBR and have them engraved and form 1 them. Then you can build the other guns as funds become available.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                      Buy the Mac and then buy however many flats/receivers you want to SBR and have them engraved and form 1 them. Then you can build the other guns as funds become available.
                      Strategy

Comment

Anybody have a recommendation on who to use for a trust. Been wanting to do this for a long time any help is greatly appreciated.
                        Last edited by Jeremycg777; 01-07-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Send a pm to kbscobravert
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            No shit, how does everyone on the board not know about this already.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Thanks sent him one.

Comment

Working...
                              X