Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Why not .45?
    I'm all 9mm now. 9mm is the perfect balance of recoil and power in a small gun imo. plus I can carry three more rounds with the 9mm which was important to me.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      You are crazy, I prefer my XD9 to my Glock 27 any day.
      All preference. The xds I can barely squeeze three fingers on the grip which is perfect, and if I were going to carry a 26, I'd just carry my 19. The main reason I went xds is because of the thickness- it lets me carry comfortably right at 3 o'clock without standing out, and that's the best and most comfortable place for me personally to carry. The glock I have to carry ar 4-5 o'clock and my shirt always wants to ride up over the gun.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        That's a sweet gun. I love those sights.

I got the bug for a new gun. I've been wanting a sig P238 lately. I've been to several gun stores today but either can't find The one I want. Or too fucking expensive.
        Ask the board ffl's. Casey got me this one at more than a reasonable price and it was here in no time at all.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Nice! Been thinking about picking one of these up in 4.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            and the trigger doesn't blow goats like the M&P Shield.
            What don't you like about it? Just curious as I carry a Shield 40 and I like the trigger better than my dads LCP and my PF9 9mm.

Comment

nice little pistol man!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                What don't you like about it? Just curious as I carry a Shield 40 and I like the trigger better than my dads LCP and my PF9 9mm.
                Yeah but lcp trigger just might be the worst trigger on any pistol on the market right now. The shield trigger is mushy and the pull effort stacks towards the break, then on top of everything the reset sucks. It isn't anything like the m&p 9c trigger which is actually decent.

I'm going to get a chance to shoot both side by side tomorrow so I'll see if my opinion is still the same.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  This. Love my shield 9.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    This. Love my shield 9.
                    I wanted to like it, but the trigger and high bore axis killed it for me.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      I wanted to like it, but the trigger and high bore axis killed it for me.
                      What did you do with it?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Just got back from the range. Put 200 rounds of assorted reloads and brands of ammo as well as 25 rounds of golden sabers without hiccups. The gun needs the sights adjusted up a little bit as the gun shoots low- but overall I'm impressed. It soaks recoil well and I put rounds on target in good groups.

My buddy brought a 9mm shield and the xds is a much better gun. The trigger and reset are leaps better than the m&p and the xds shot flater and with less noticable recoil. My friends shooting instantly improved after switching guns. It also shoots out at distance a bit better and the xds lets you get three fingers on the grip with the flush mag, where the m&p left me dangling.

Overall I'm happy with it
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                        X