Sig P938

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P938

Looking at purchasing a Sig P938 SAS with Crimson Trace Laser Brand New from a individual. Also comes with 3 Extended Magazines and a different trigger of some sort that they haven't installed. Price is $620 for all of it. I don't care for the laser so I'm thinking of purchasing it and just selling the laser and trigger. Any Pros or Cons on this pistol?

Dude I want one too. I was going to pull the trigger on a 238. But found out about the 938 in 9mm. It was love at first sight. I'm getting one in a few weeks. Just can't decide between the "black wood" or the "extreme"

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have a 938 Blackwood my wife bought me for Christmas. Haven't shot it yet though.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

My mom has one and I hate it. She bought it used, and it would only fire every other round or so, and when it would fire the magazine would fall out of the gun. When we did manage to get through a magazine the slide wouldn't lock back. Sent it to Sig for repairs and they replaced pretty much all the internals. I took it out again and it appeared to be fixed, but I did some googleing before we sent it off and found these were fairly common problems. Not sure if it was a certain year range or even if they fixed the issue at production, but it had enough problems it turned me off of it. There may be others with better experiences.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I have the 938 nightmare and i have put around 150 rounds through it and haven't had any problems
          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I wish SIG made the 938 with a longer slide, and taller frame, in addition to this pistol. It would rock if there was like a 7/8 scale 1911 in 9mm.

EDIT: See? This is what I'm talking about. Of course Sig made it, and of course it's only available in .22lr. Fuckers.
            Last edited by YALE; 01-21-2015, 08:59 PM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have two. They are great guns. You're not going to find a higher quality pocket pistol on the market. I've put about 400 rds through the both of them and haven't had a jam yet. Not to mention a good single action trigger and great accuracy. Sig also offers a threaded barrel for them. Only con I can think of is the weight. They are not plastic so they have some heft. I personally like that, but weight can be a deterrent.
              Last edited by CJ; 01-21-2015, 04:58 PM.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They're aluminum, though, so it isn't like they weigh that much.

Comment

I went ahead and purchased it. I love the way it feels in my hand especially with the extended magazine. I'm seriously thinking of pulling the laser off and selling it. What do you fellas think I can get for it? Seen them online for over $170 but I don't have the box for it since it came on the pistol.

Comment

I'd ask for a hundo, and get it sold.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I have two. They are great guns. You're not going to find a higher quality pocket pistol on the market. I've put about 400 rds through the both of them and haven't had a jam yet. Not to mention a good single action trigger and great accuracy. Sig also offers a threaded barrel for them. Only con I can think of is the weight. They are not plastic so they have some heft. I personally like that, but weight can be a deterrent.
                      Wanna sell one?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Nope, both in use every day!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Nope, both in use every day!
                          Np. I just had to ask. Also what's a faw price for a new one?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Np. I just had to ask. Also what's a faw price for a new one?
                            I bought my first one when it was new, they were expensive, around $700. I think anything around $600 is going to be a good price. Depending on the model I think they are still $600-700. Yale can answer that better than me.

Comment

I got my wife the P238 and it's awesome. I might look into this instead of getting me another 238.

Comment

Working...
                              X