Can Cannon....hmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Cannon....hmmmm

Things that make you go hmmmmm or you might be a redneck if......

1st 2 minutes

I made one years ago out of a piece of Aluminum tube, a valve from a fire extinguisher, and a scuba tank. I used it on the sailboat for a line launcher. I could launch a line a good 100 meters. Also down in the Caribbean Islands, launching a bottle (or ten) of Red Stripe full of burning diesel was a great way of keeping "unwanted visitors" at bay.

Comment

Looks like fun.

Comment

You might be redneck if....

I'll be damned if I'm going to be launching a full beer away from myself. Just saying...

Comment

I am not ashamed to admit I want one.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

There's a vid out there of Dan Bilzerian launching a can with one of these then shooting it out of the air with an AR.

edit:

Comment

Thanks for posting. Now I know who makes the side charging upper that Runner Runner sold me. Of course they said they made it.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Thanks for posting. Now I know who makes the side charging upper that Runner Runner sold me. Of course they said they made it.
                It's more likely that it's made under contract for both of them.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X