How many magazine's is too many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    comment was about how you're always trying to one-up everyone.
    I thought that was the goal of everyone on this site
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I thought that was the goal of everyone on this site
      You might get one-upped by everyone but that doesn't mean everyone is a constant one-upper, unlike our dear friend svo855.

Comment

You might get one-upped by everyone but that doesn't mean everyone is a constant one-upper, unlike our dear friend svo855.
        I still laugh at the time he posted about hanging out with Kidd Kraddick back in the day and Kidd pulling chicks in his Viper ... then someone posted, "Dude, I think you're describing another Dallas DJ at the time, Domino."

Classic
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I still laugh at the time he posted about hanging out with Kidd Kraddick back in the day and Kidd pulling chicks in his Viper ... then someone posted, "Dude, I think you're describing another Dallas DJ at the time, Domino."

Classic
          What!? I missed that. Current boards or old ones?

Comment

What!? I missed that. Current boards or old ones?
            2nd or 3rd page here:

Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I want to know if his magazine investment passed NPV analysis.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I tell you what. If I can take a picture of something that I bring up in a post without it showing any personal info I will do that to keep you happy. We can call it the "racrguy rule". I will even print out and attach a note to each item in question that will say "racrguy can get bent", "stick one more thing up your ass racrguy" or something along that line. Is there anything that I have mentioned lately that you would like to see?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I think that's a great idea. Let's see your two yellow cars and all of your magazines!!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    I tell you what. If I can take a picture of something that I bring up in a post without it showing any personal info I will do that to keep you happy. We can call it the "racrguy rule". I will even print out and attach a note to each item in question that will say "racrguy can get bent", "stick one more thing up your ass racrguy" or something along that line. Is there anything that I have mentioned lately that you would like to see?
                    I don't give a fuck what you do. I think you're full of shit, and seeing as how you have no affect on me and mine you don't have to prove shit to me. Besides, "without showing any personal info" doesn't mean anything. I can make myself seem like a millionaire by those same standards.

Comment

Haha, Neil went all lawn tractor forums about that picture.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        haha, neil went all lawn tractor forums about that picture.
                        lol.

Comment

Classic
                          I never saw that reply and still stand by that claim. Kidd used to MC the tinnie weenie bikini contest at a club called amnesia at NW Hwy and Webbs Chapel Ln in the mid to late 80s and that is where I ran into him. I have no way of knowing if the car was his but he drove it.

I don't give a fuck what you do. I think you're full of shit, and seeing as how you have no affect on me and mine you don't have to prove shit to me. Besides, "without showing any personal info" doesn't mean anything. I can make myself seem like a millionaire by those same standards.
                          I think that I will just start doing the pic thing,

just,

for,

you.

You also have an open invitation to hang with me for 1 day during the week; it will change your mind about your animosity towards me.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

and seeing as how you have no affect on me
                            Eh.... idk man
                            2012 GT500

Comment

I never saw that reply and still stand by that claim. Kidd used to MC the tinnie weenie bikini contest at a club called amnesia at NW Hwy and Webbs Chapel Ln in the mid to late 80s and that is where I ran into him. I have no way of knowing if the car was his but he drove it.

I think that I will just start doing the pic thing,

just,

for,

you.

You also have an open invitation to hang with me for 1 day during the week; it will change your mind about your animosity towards me.
                              If you feel like you need to.
                              Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Eh.... idk man
                              Lol, the shit that goes down on the boards doesn't affect me.

Comment

mid to late 80s and that is where I ran into him. I have no way of knowing if the car was his but he drove it.

Holllllllllllld up....So you saw a car that debuted in '92 back in the mid to late 80s? Who are you Marty McFly?

Comment

Working...
                                X