Cannon Safari 64 Gun Safe - $699

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon Safari 64 Gun Safe - $699

Academy has a Cannon Safari 64 Gun Safe on a Hot Buy Special for $699. I went ahead & purchased the last one they had at my local store (Corpus Christi). I know it's not the best safe but for what I need it for it will work and at a pretty good price. So if anyone is looking for a big safe at a good price might want to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought one off their website.

Comment

Here's another option for $699 from Costco with free delivery. I think this one is about the same size but has more bolts on the door.

Comment

I bought one last Thanksgiving for 599 from Home Depot. A month after I got it here, the weld in the door broke and the door was locked open. IT took 4 months of negotiations, them sending out locksmiths and me refusing to drag it back outside by myself, for them to send another. I currently have 2 of them in the house, one old one that I had to drill a hasp into the door to lock it and the one they replaced it with.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Okay, so what were your feelings on the safe, Frost?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I love the new one. It opens and closes smoothly and my new one has the 110 outlet and usb port inside that I run my dehumidifer off of. Quite a bit of room with the pistol rack on the door and the document storage. I can do pictures if someone would like.

The other one? I loved it until the weld on the door broke and it locked open. Also, their customer service is a joke until your blow up their twitter and facebook and they start losing customers over it. Their webpage is also crap and you cannot get any help off of it but when they do start moving to help, they go over the top. I got 3 pistol safes for my trouble, two of the $50 cheap key open ones and one of the bigger ones with the buttons on top. The bigger one was sent because when they sent the new safe, the shipper scuffed it up and they said "We're sorry, we'll send another out."

"Umm no, I'm good. I don't want to wait another 2 months. Send me some paint and I'll touch it up myself."

Because I was willing to do that, they sent the big safe with the paint. I have some contacts now if someone needs it.

Comment

Frost I'd like the contacts please. I have a issue with the one I bought. The whole handle & hub assy has a lot of play in it compared to my other friends Cannon safes. Cannon is going to send out a lock smith to hopefully fix it but will take about 2 weeks for them to get to me.

Comment

The locksmith they sent me told me he could have fixed my safe but the weld would have burned the paint and he'd have to buy it so we just opted for a replacement.

Okay, checked my folders and I seem to have deleted the contact information. Sorry about that. You're going to have to call in. Don't use the site, it's trash and ask to speak to a manager because the customer service reps are usually worthless. Also, if you want faster service, message them on their facebook page and twitter.

Comment

What's the best safe for a grand? Only have 5 long guns and 6 pistolaz at the moment.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Here's another option for $699 from Costco with free delivery. I think this one is about the same size but has more bolts on the door.

http://www.costco.com/Sports-Afield-...100135391.html
                    Something seems off with that one. My Winchester safe is the same size, 250lbs heavier and is rated for 34 guns.

Comment

Working...
                    X