local gun store with s&w large frame revolvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Dicks sporting goods has a 686 4" ($799) and a 6" ($849)... Plus a gp100 match champion ($699). They also had a Taurus 66 6" on sale for $499. That just seems really high... Neither the S&W or Ruger were 7 shot. Only the Taurus. Continue my search for used I guess.
    Please don't give those duplicitous fucks your hard earned money. You literally risk your life for it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I won't. Where are all the dang 686's!!!

I worked this weekend and tomorrow. Can't flipping goto the gun show. Blackgt, what were the prices?
      Last edited by Tannerm; 03-14-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Brad, that 27 for sale?

Comment

Brad, that 27 for sale?
          Negative, I just wanted to brag. It may be my favorite gun that I own. I have big hands and it fits so nice!

Comment

Nice. I can't wait to snag one. Its either going to be a 686 or even a gp100 match champion...

Comment

Didn't really look at the prices on the smiths. They had GP100's for $549 and match champion was $619 if I remember correctly.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Nice. I can't wait to snag one. Its either going to be a 686 or even a gp100 match champion...
                My smith revolvers are all inherited. They will continue to be. Excellent guns, Priceless.

Comment

I'll see if we have a 686. If we have one, it's $700, minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I've got the performance center 686+ on the shelf.
                    What's the barrel length? The Performance Center one is probably more than I'm wanting to spend. Looking for the standard 4" or 6" model.
                    Last edited by Trick Pony; 03-14-2015, 11:31 PM.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I handled a Match Champion and it just struck me as odd that it doesn't have adjustable sights. The trigger didn't impress me much either.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                        What's the barrel length? The Performance Center one is probably more than I'm wanting to spend. Looking for the standard 4" or 6" model.
                        It's the 2.5" model.

Comment

Well, I picked up a prelock 586 4" today. Was the one that I let go... Was able to buy it back. Shoots like a champ! Would like to put a better rear sight on there (currently a notch sight with no outlines, would like one with a outline or dots). Got it for a steal, compared to the price gouging pricks out there atm.

Comment

ok, im lost on the stupid tags on this one. Oh the maturity is so prevalent on this site as of late! Im lost on that inside joke. SVO855 I assume? Or Chaz_SVO

Comment

Svo855

Comment

Working...
                              X