Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a threaded pistol I can borrow for the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a threaded pistol I can borrow for the weekend?

I have a buddy shooting a short film this weekend which has a scene with a suppressed pistol. The original pistol planning to be used has an oddball LH thread, which I have no thread adapters for. So... does anyone have a threaded handgun in 1/2x28, 9/16x24, or 5/8x24 I can borrow for Sunday? It won't be fired and in return I'll buy you food or do a few free transfers.

I have an M&P that is 1/2x28 if you want it, I'm up by Denton though.

Comment

I have a threaded Glock 21 barrel.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        I have an M&P that is 1/2x28 if you want it, I'm up by Denton though.
        Thanks, if I can't find one locally I'll probably head up your way tomorrow.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I have a threaded Glock 21 barrel.
        Thanks man, I'll see if I can find someone that has a 21 and give you a ring if I do.

Comment

I also have a mark 23.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X