IWB carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    You sure do take my placeholder examples to heart. Lol.
    kind of like how you had to prove there's been a few shootings at bww?

youre not too good at this.

Comment

Group buy on alien gears dude! They are the greatest evidently! I'm trading my Springfield in for a used Taurus as well! I'm convinced!
      2012 GT500

Comment

You sure do take my placeholder examples to heart. Lol.
        You sure do spout off some stupid shit to back up your stupid opinions.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I do not believe the Kia is warrantied for life, assholeface. As stated, stick to what you know. You are a brokeass version of DOHCTR from a few years ago.
          You are the guy arguing for one of the most cheap and cheaply made holsters available. And I'm the broke ass?
          2012 GT500

Comment

I don't know anything about any of these holster, but I like to save up for the "best" if I can't just out right buy it. I refuse to half ass something.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              You sure do spout off some stupid shit to back up your stupid opinions.
              Trying to put it on a level you Taurus peasants will understand

2012 GT500

Comment

Hall
                Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I don't know anything about any of these holster, but I like to save up for the "best" if I can't just out right buy it. I refuse to half ass something.
                Man, that sounds wild. Why would you want a quality product? Why the hell would you want to spend extra cash when there are holsters the will just get the job done???
                2012 GT500

Comment

Trying to put it on a level you Taurus peasants will understand

I'm a peasant?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Cobtaturd is still the biggest fucking douche on here.

Comment

Hall

Man, that sounds wild. Why would you want a quality product? Why the hell would you want to spend extra cash when there are holsters the will just get the job done???
                      Honestly, I think it comes from playing video games as a kid. You could buy the shitty armor for 1/2 as much as the good armor, but then you would eventually still need to buy the good armor to progress. I'd rather tough it out a bit longer and get the good shit instead of buying two items.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        I'm a peasant?

I couldn't call you a peasant- I owe you for towing my truck. I'll send probie over for a quick bj
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Cobtaturd is still the biggest fucking douche on here.
                          Once again inline 6 brings some insightful content to the board! Welcome dude, we've been waiting for you!!
                          2012 GT500

Comment

You are the guy arguing for one of the most cheap and cheaply made holsters available. And I'm the broke ass?
                            Such a broke dick you can't afford to buy the car you are using as an example to show your ignorance.

Comment

your truck needed to be towed? why didnt you just save up, and not buy something that wasnt a piece of shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Honestly, I think it comes from playing video games as a kid. You could buy the shitty armor for 1/2 as much as the good armor, but then you would eventually still need to buy the good armor to progress. I'd rather tough it out a bit longer and get the good shit instead of buying two items.
                                Dude what a childish point of view
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X