IWB carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Lmao. This nigga bought the cheapest, most underwhelming HK product available.
    Its like owning a 944 or boxster and rolling with a porsche hat, shirt, tattoo, and then talking down to a dude with a new GT.
    Lol
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Its like owning a 944 or boxster and rolling with a porsche hat, shirt, tattoo, and then talking down to a dude with a new GT.
      I ain't bragging about my boxster homie. I call my guns mid grade at best
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Pro tip: This seems super obvious, but shirts with patterns on them hide stuff better than plain shirts. Gingham, plaid, goofy Hawaiian shirts, etc. All of them work.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I don't like the hybrid holsters but don't see an issue with the alien gear stuff. As others have mentioned, you can pick up a supertuck from crossbreedseconds.com for around 40-45 or so, just have to watch the site every few days.

If you plan on doing a lot of shooting from the holster, I would look into something that is all kydex.

Comment

• Do any of the holsters come with 4.56 gears?

Edit: Damn it, somebody beat me to it with a tag!

Comment

• I've mostly been a Comp-Tac guy for my holsters (the MTAC is currently my favorite so I can swap out shells for different guns). My last couple of holsters have been from Bravo Concealment. I like the fact that the Bravo Concealment holsters can be configured for either IWB or OWB carry. Quality is great but the price is high and manufacturing and shipping times are long.

As far as belts, I've always preferred a reinforced instructors belt from The Wilderness.

Tactical gear supply store featuring tactical equipment, tactical belts, rifle slings and outdoor gear made in USA. Tactical online supply and accessories store.

Comment

Man that's low. You may have a point with this guy the 944 and Boxster are actually very nice cars. I'd argue the lowest cheapest Porsche was the 914 but even they have their place.

The new Boxster S especially in hardtop Cayman form is a damn fine car.

Comment

• I carry in a fanny pack.
                  Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Do you have a carry position you plan on carrying/ like carrying?
                    Prefer to carry around 3-4 o'clock

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    I'm a big fan of Raven Concealment, I would highly suggest the VG2. They also have the Eidelon coming out fairly soon.

http://raven-concealment-systems1.my...olster-system/
                    those aren't bad looking, second one looks like it would be uncomfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Pro tip: This seems super obvious, but shirts with patterns on them hide stuff better than plain shirts. Gingham, plaid, goofy Hawaiian shirts, etc. All of them work.
                      Only two kinds of guys wear hawaiin shirts; gay guys and big fat party animals. - Homer Simpson
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Only two kinds of guys wear hawaiin shirts; gay guys and big fat party animals. - Homer Simpson
                        Facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          And those who can spell Hawaiian correctly...

AMIRITE YALE
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              And those who can spell Hawaiian correctly...

AMIRITE YALE
                              Dmanit
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                                Prefer to carry around 3-4 o'clock

those aren't bad looking, second one looks like it would be uncomfortable.
                                I carry the VG2 everyday, I switch between appendix carry and 3:30 depending on my mood/clothes. The Eidelon is definitely an appendix rig, it is super comfortable. I've gotten. To try one out but I haven't been able to buy one yet
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X