Got to do some lights-out shooting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to do some lights-out shooting today

My wife did a one-on-one tactical shooting class, and while she was taking a break I did some fucking around.

He dead
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Where's the LIKE button?
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Man, one of those holes is RIGHT in the 9. Not the ring, the number. He gone!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Man, one of those holes is RIGHT in the 9. Not the ring, the number. He gone!
          Truly, truly unfuckwithable.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Meh, no reload no impress.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Where's the LIKE button?
              For you? Right under the cow's teat.
              sigpic

Comment

Pretty damn awesome man! Never done that before. Need some Mk23 LAM NVG trials!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nice! I've been looking at switching to an x300u from my tlr.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Pretty damn awesome man! Never done that before. Need some Mk23 LAM NVG trials!
                    Ya I'd like to be able to give that a try. Guess the only way that's going to happen though is if I take a class like that as I've never heard of a gun range letting someone do that.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Nice! I've been looking at switching to an x300u from my tlr.
                    Why's that? I'm a big Surefire homer for sure but I've been pretty satisfied with my TLR-1 HL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Ya I'd like to be able to give that a try. Guess the only way that's going to happen though is if I take a class like that as I've never heard of a gun range letting someone do that.

Why's that? I'm a big Surefire homer for sure but I've been pretty satisfied with my TLR-1 HL.
                      I bought it just to have a light, it was cheap. It's a normal TLR1, x300s are a little thinner if I decide to carry it. X300s also break less and don't come loose. It's not a huge deal but it's annoying to have to re-tighten it after shooting a lot.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Meh, no reload no impress.
                        Just not on vid. And that was the only vid in the dark we are doing some more lights out shooting in a few weeks. I'll get some mag dump / mag swap vids.

Comment

Haha, I was just giving you shit. Good shooting, and nice arms...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I bought it just to have a light, it was cheap. It's a normal TLR1, x300s are a little thinner if I decide to carry it. X300s also break less and don't come loose. It's not a huge deal but it's annoying to have to re-tighten it after shooting a lot.
                            Ah good to know. I haven't shot my 1911 with the TLR-1 attached to it yet so I don't know if I'm going to have that issue or not. I've carried it numerous times and never had it come loose. But if happens when shooting, I'll be happy as long as it stays together for a couple of mags (what i feel would be a typical defensive shooting encounter).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Ah good to know. I haven't shot my 1911 with the TLR-1 attached to it yet so I don't know if I'm going to have that issue or not. I've carried it numerous times and never had it come loose. But if happens when shooting, I'll be happy as long as it stays together for a couple of mags (what i feel would be a typical defensive shooting encounter).
                              I shot hundreds on hundreds of rounds on my g23 and 19 with tlr-hl on it. Never came loose.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X