Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin 45-70 and .410 for converted saiga 12?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin 45-70 and .410 for converted saiga 12?

Hello guys I'm looking for input on a trade I am on the fence about. A friend is offering a converted saiga 12 with lots of various mags and ammo for my stainless marlin 45-70 and .410 lever actions. They are both pre Remington buy out. Thoughts?

a converted saga is worth as much as Vepr12. So if the trade is worth 800-1000 (+ mags) then you've got a deal (depending on the conversion)

Comment

I would put the value of a Saiga 12 at 1200 or so.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

2 md arms 20 rd drums, 4 sgm 12 rd sticks, 1 4 rd mag 1 8 round mag, single point sling, all original parts, several boxes of military buckshot plus the converted saiga for my stainless lever action .410 and 45-70. I'm thinking I am going to pass. I do have a saiga 12 but not like this one. I see the 45-70 going for 7-900$ and the .410 for $600.

Comment

If your Marlins aren't JM stamped on the barrel, good luck getting that money for them.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I did mention they were pre Remington buy out, but I did not mention the JM stamps at the base of the barrels. Yes they are JM stamped. I'm going to keep them.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
              I did mention they were pre Remington buy out, but I did not mention the JM stamps at the base of the barrels. Yes they are JM stamped. I'm going to keep them.
              I would for sure keep them.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
              X