Who wants to cerakote my remi express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to cerakote my remi express

Looking for burnt bronze. Looking to do this weekend. How much?

Loaned it to my brother and he fucking brought it back with light rust so I figure it's a good reason to get it done.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Scalpel Arms.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Why we loling
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Scalpel...

Comment

That's how it's spelled on their site. Ooooor do they suck or too pricey?

Comment

His work is good and his prices are fine, he just thinks he's gods gift to cerakoting.

Comment

Lol I see. What's his turn around?

Comment

I'd honestly rather give money to a board member who can do it well than a big shop. If they are close to me even better

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    His work is good and his prices are fine
                    Ok, then who gives a damn? Good pricing, work, and turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      I'd honestly rather give money to a board member who can do it well than a big shop. If they are close to me even better
                      He works out of his house. He repurposed the rear section into a shop.

Pretty cool dude. Veteran/rastafarian gun-loving Bob Marley looking guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        He works out of his house. He repurposed the rear section into a shop.

Pretty cool dude. Veteran/rastafarian gun-loving Bob Marley looking guy.
                        Yes on all counts
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean
                          I just thought it was funny, have reasons, but I'm not trying to air shit out.
                          not air shit out? You think this is faggot.net or something?

Edit - caught your edit bish
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Sounds like a guy I could hang with.

Comment

What?

Comment

Working...
                              X