Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New - HK P30SK

Interesting

The subcompact model of the renowned P30 handgun, P30SK (SubKompact) series has all of the sought-after characteristics of the larger frame P30 and P30L pistols but in a more concealable design.

The completely adjustable P30 grip feature — consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels — is replicated in the ultra-compact grip frame of the P30SK. This allows the pistol to be easily modified to fit to any individual user.

And like its larger frame counterparts, the P30SK is available in multiple trigger firing modes including HK’s enhanced double action only “Law Enforcement Modification (LEM).” For the P30SK, the LEM trigger is configured with a “light strike V1” setup — requiring approximately 5.4 pounds-force to pull the trigger.

Other trigger modes include conventional double action/single action (DA/SA) with a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame. The DA/SA mode is available with and without dual ambidextrous manual safeties located on the left and right side of the frame. Other ambidextrous controls include dual slide and magazine release levers. Like all P30 pistols, the P30SK features an automatic hammer safety and firing pin safety.

An abbreviated Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame enables weapon lights, lasers, or other accessories to be easily mounted. All P30SK models have been extensively tested during a three year development process.

Despite their small size, P30SK subcompacts have excellent weight and balance making them naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot; currently available in 9 mm.

Available Configurations

– P30SK 9mm (V1) “light LEM DOA w/two 10rd mags – 730901K A5, MSRP $719

– P30SK 9mm (V3) DA/SA rear decocking button w/two 10rd mags – 730903K A5, MSRP $719

– P30SKS 9mm (V3) DA/SA ambidextrous safety lever/rear decocking button w/two 10rd mags 730903KS A5, MSRP $719

– P30SK 9mm (V1) “light LEM DOA w/three 10rd mags w/night sights – 730901KLE A5, MSRP $819

– P30SK 9mm (V3) DA/SA rear decocking button w/three 10rd mags w/night sights – 730903KLE A5, MSRP $819

– P30SKS 9mm (V3) DA/SA ambidextrous safety lever/rear decocking button w/three 10rd mags w/night sights 730903KSLE A5, MSRP $719
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

They need to make the p7 again then I may buy another handgun from them. Would settle for a p9.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Why wouldn't they do a vp9c or sc?

Hammer fired is old news and so is the p30.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Striker fired semi autos were mass produced before hammer fired ones.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Boosh!

#cobracosta/owned

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Why wouldn't they do a vp9c or sc?

Hammer fired is old news and so is the p30.
            I prefer hammer over striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I prefer hammer over striker.
              Do you want a cookie?
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Do you want a cookie?
                Did that fine ass momma of yours make it?

Comment

Working...
                X