No announcement yet.

Blackout 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long as your gas block diameter and gas tube length are the same for the 300 & 5.56, it should just be a straight barrel swap.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      So long as your gas block diameter and gas tube length are the same for the 300 & 5.56, it should just be a straight barrel swap.
      Thanks for the input.

Comment

I would guess that has a pistol gas system as short as the handguard is. The gas block itself you could reuse, but the gas tube would be too short for rifle or carbine length stuff. A standard low profile gas block and tube would be inexpensive to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          I've got a bunch of 1x fired converted 300 brass if anyone is interested. I've got @ 600 pieces I likely won't be using. Cleaned, deprimed, trimmed to 1.360 +\- .005, swaged. It was converted on Dillon 1050.
          This taken? I have a 300blk but i hate the prep it takes. shoot me a pm.

Comment

Just buy you a new upper and sell the current one. Much easier than switching just the barrel...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
            X