Model 60 value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 60 value

Curious on the value of a prelock, predash, Model 60 stainless with 2" barrel. Its a three letter serial so I gather it was an 1980's gun. She's mint with box and papers. Its a potential trade. Curious what this would go for? Thx.

Smith and Wesson Model 60, sorry.

Comment

$450 - $500ish?
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

My mom used to carry a 60LS. Nice little gun. I agree on the 450-500 value. Maybe a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          My mom used to carry a 60LS. Nice little gun. I agree on the 450-500 value. Maybe a little more.
          What talked her into it? Getting my mom to carry is like pulling teeth.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            What talked her into it? Getting my mom to carry is like pulling teeth.
            My Dad has been in law enforcement since 1979. She has heard enough stories to know better. I hope you can talk her into it. Every law abiding citizen should carry.

Comment

Agreed, brad.
              As for my trade, its for my m&p9. I think that would be a dang good trade, if not fall in my favor. Gunbroker.com shows pries ranging from 500-580 for stainless prelock/dash 60's.

Comment

Complement my 586 and 642 well.

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Dew want!

Comment

Run(don't walk)over and trade. Mdl 60 is a desirable gun. You are ahead on this one Tanner.

Comment

Working...
                      X