Say hello to my little friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to my little friend

I finally finished my dream gun! It shoots like a dream. I've already had plenty of fun with it!

Last edited by CJ; 06-01-2015, 09:16 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That's fucking awesome man! One nice dream gun you got there. I'm surprised you went with the A2 configuration instead on A1. I guess the A1 wouldn't be a perfect with an A2 receiver and I bet that would bother you lol. I am jealous!
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I was originally going to do an A1 since I have an A1 lower, but I already had a bunch of A2 parts, and I've had several A1's in the past, I figured I'd try an A2 for a change.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

hello little friend
        WRX

Comment

Cool

If you need some chalks, I'm on a group buy list that nails them down to roughly a $1 round. They already placed this years order, but someone may be willing to part with some.

Comment

Rad!
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Isn't it amazing at how easy those are to shoot accurately?
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

yep, shit just works!

Comment

warz explozionz?!

Comment

No that is the cool as a jewel.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Very nice..........

Comment

Will you just look at that.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Cool, now you just need some HE rounds to really have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            Cool

If you need some chalks, I'm on a group buy list that nails them down to roughly a $1 round. They already placed this years order, but someone may be willing to part with some.
                            I need in on this too. If I can't get anyones spares this year (after CJ of course) I would love to be in next year.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

how much is a grenade?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X