First form 1 submitted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First form 1 submitted.

Sold the house in Wylie and now that we are settled out in Royse city I got my trust sorted out and efiled my first form 1. Hopefully it will be approved before summer ends and it gets too nasty to shoot. I will be making one of these

Out of an slr104

Here's hoping all the stamp paperwork goes through the first try!
    Jon

Awesome!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Awesome man, good choice, I like it!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just in time as Arsenal announced the 104ur will be discontinued indefinetly.I am trying hard to talk myself out of buying one of the last ones since I already have a 106ur.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Got the rifle back from engraving over at ident marking. Actually went ahead and had them engrave my m92 and a my 2 spikes stripped lowers from the group buy. Engraving looks fantastic, a little bit of discoloration where it was done but being on the bottom of the receivers its a total non issue. Turn around time was 4 weeks to the day I thnk.

Now just waiting for the Atf.....

In the meantime I am going to take it out to the pit in the morning and see how accurate it is before chop chop time so I have something to compare to after I get the hacksaw or dremel after it.
          Jon

Comment

Got the "in process" notification today, 35 days in so far.
            Jon

Comment

Approved email recieved this morning. 4 months. Off to google how to cut, face, and crown a barrel.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                Approved email recieved this morning. 4 months. Off to google how to cut, face, and crown a barrel.

A hack saw, seriously. After that I have to tools to square the cut to the bore center line and then give it an 11 degree crown and it is all done by hand and takes less then 20 minutes.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                  If you ever want to run a suppressor on it, just save yourself the hassle and take it to someone for $50-75 and get it done by an expert.

Comment

Nice. Mine was submitted on 6/18 so this gives me hope that I will be getting mine back soon...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Ident markings does good work, I had them do my sbr lower and I am happy with the work and the speed. I think mine took 2 weeks to do. The sbr paperwork I efiled got back about 1 month ago and the atf took about 4 months to do it if that helps give you an eta.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Ident markings does good work, I had them do my sbr lower and I am happy with the work and the speed. I think mine took 2 weeks to do. The sbr paperwork I efiled got back about 1 month ago and the atf took about 4 months to do it if that helps give you an eta.
                        I will probably have local shop (White Wing Weaponry) do the engraving. A couple days turnaround time sounds better to me than 2 weeks.

I'm just ready to get my stamp so I can get my stock, attach it and get some rounds down range.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          If you ever want to run a suppressor on it, just save yourself the hassle and take it to someone for $50-75 and get it done by an expert.
                          For now the plan is to leave enough barrel under the booster to thread later if / when I get around to a suppressor.
                          Jon

Comment

First half of the work done.
                            Jon

Comment

Very nice!
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X