Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to close this forum

Jesus...

Not much info in the link, but enough to raise the pulses.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

"Unregulated discussions".

Well, good luck with that.
    WH

Comment

They are going to look pretty stupid when the ACLU files a 1st amendment case against them.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        They are going to look pretty stupid when the ACLU files a 1st amendment case against them.
        This is getting ridiculous,
        The dems are like a one-legged Cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sometimes I think they do this kind of crap just to make us angry. They know it will be a cold day in hell before they ever got it passed, but hey. It'll irritate their competition.
          WH

Comment

Re-reading what little information there is from the story, it sounds like the state department is trying to prevent what happened when the UT student put the 3D printer gun/lower instructions online (technical info for arms and ammo). The language was probably general and maybe ambiguous, and the NRA found a way to get the larger public involved, by loose/alternative interpretations.

I know some people (gun rights advocates) have issues with the NRA, but they are a large lobby, and they apparently have people in the right places to shed light on this proposed legislation/ "updated regulation".
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I don't care what their reasoning is, mandating that you must get federal permission to post something, anything, online is a VERRRRY bad thing.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

In updating regulations governing international arms sales,
                Whole article is a little confusing.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  I don't care what their reasoning is, mandating that you must get federal permission to post something, anything, online is a VERRRRY bad thing.
                  Welcome to the Net Neutrality agenda.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    Re-reading what little information there is from the story, it sounds like the state department is trying to prevent what happened when the UT student put the 3D printer gun/lower instructions online (technical info for arms and ammo). The language was probably general and maybe ambiguous, and the NRA found a way to get the larger public involved, by loose/alternative interpretations.

I don't think they're ever going to put that toothpaste back in the tube. The 3D printer is going to change the whole game, given time. People aren't going to magically forget how their guns worked. I love reading the fear of the 3D printer in the media.
                    WH

Comment

On NPR this morning, the show "The Takeaway" was doing a feature on the Defense Distributed/Ghost Gunner guy, Cody Wilson. It was interesting to hear.

For $1,500, a little bit of time and tech savvy, anyone can make a fully functionally and completely untraceable AR-15 right in their home.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        I don't think they're ever going to put that toothpaste back in the tube. The 3D printer is going to change the whole game, given time. People aren't going to magically forget how their guns worked. I love reading the fear of the 3D printer in the media.
                        I'm actually invested in some of the 3D printing companies. If you start researching the medical uses envisioned are pretty damn amazing. Engineers will be able to test check fit prototypes almost instantly too. 3D printing has so many uses it's here to stay. The fear mongering is just idiotic.

Comment

On NPR this morning, the show "The Takeaway" was doing a feature on the Defense Distributed/Ghost Gunner guy, Cody Wilson. It was interesting to hear.
                          I listened to that interview today and it made me what to choke the guy doing the interview.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

http://www.thetakeaway.org/story/how...aceable-ar-15/
                            I implore you sir, please don't listen to NPR.
                            WH

Comment

Working...
                            X