Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Ruger Precision Rifle - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger Precision Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger Precision Rifle

I was not expected Ruger to announce the new Ruger Precision Rifle. They have jumped from strengthening their bolt-action line up on the low-end, with the Ruger American, all the way to the high-end tactical / long range market with this new rifle. The first word that sprung to mind when I saw this rifle was “SEXY”. I love … Read More …

The reviews are limited at this point but for the price point it certainly is intriguing. Has anyone gotten to handle one yet?

I'll have a close look at one tomorrow. And hands on shooting next week hopefully.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

There is a place in Ft Worth that is selling them for under a grand. My plan is to pick one up today if they actually have one is stock. I suspect that what they are pitching is a pre-order.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        I'll have a close look at one tomorrow. And hands on shooting next week hopefully.
        It didn't come in yesterday. Hopefully today.

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        There is a place in Ft Worth that is selling them for under a grand. My plan is to pick one up today if they actually have one is stock. I suspect that what they are pitching is a pre-order.
        Webyshops has two. I suspect Ft. Worth Gun will get a couple. They're allocated from Ruger, so if you want one you kind of have to get in line. Dealers will get a metered amount every month.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          It didn't come in yesterday. Hopefully today.
          A guy at the match Saturday already has one so I'll see it before I see you when we pick his up.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
            A guy at the match Saturday already has one so I'll see it before I see you when we pick his up.
            I'm jealous! When your buddy's gets in, I'm feeling it up like I was on first date.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

White wing off 380 posted they got 2 in

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                I'm jealous! When your buddy's gets in, I'm feeling it up like I was on first date.
                LMAO. I'm doing the same except I'm going to put rounds down it too.

I didn't ask what caliber the one tomorrow will be in.

Comment

Working...
                X