Form 1 approved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 1 approved!

Submitted electronically on 5/4, got the email today on 8/23 that it has been approved with a draft copy of the stamp. Almost 4 months. Hopefully if any of you are waiting on form 1's this will give you a good idea of when to expect them.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    Submitted electronically on 5/4, got the email today on 8/23 that it has been approved with a draft copy of the stamp. Almost 4 months. Hopefully if any of you are waiting on form 1's this will give you a good idea of when to expect them.
    You are going to want to email and have them send you the version without the draft watermark. Its a known issue that they cant seem to fix.

I have had the best response when contacting one of branch managers directly.

ted.clutter@atf.gov

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
      You are going to want to email and have them send you the version without the draft watermark. Its a known issue that they cant seem to fix.

I have had the best response when contacting one of branch managers directly.

ted.clutter@atf.gov

I figured they would send the non draft paperwork in the mail. I assume I was wrong about that?

Comment

They dont send a physical copy when you submit through eform.

Comment

Damn, 3.5 months? Guess I have another month or more of waiting... Submitted mine on 6/18...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

They dont send a physical copy when you submit through eform.
            Good to know, thanks for the contact. I will send out an email in a minute.

Comment

not a problem

They should be able to get you the correct version within a couple days. Be sure to include your control number in the email title.

Comment

not a problem

They should be able to get you the correct version within a couple days. Be sure to include your control number in the email title.
                Just got the correct version. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X