California trying to ban all hi cap mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California trying to ban all hi cap mags

Buying and selling new ones is already illegal, but possession of grandfathered ones is ok. They are trying to get them all banned, forcing people to get rid of items they bought legally. I am sure it will pass because no one in the US hates guns more than California.

http://www.latimes.com/local/politic...uns-story.html
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

I hope commiefornia bans guns completely, so we can all point and laugh when they still have tons of gun violence.

Comment

I'm out here working with a pd near San Diego this week and one of my contacts here was asking another officer yesterday for a character letter to include with his application for ccw.. it's a fucked up place when a sworn peace officer has to apply to carry a weapon.

Comment

Just one of the many many many reasons I would never live in California and have no desire to visit and give them any of my money. Fuck California!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
          I hope commiefornia bans guns completely, so we can all point and laugh when they still have tons of gun violence.
          They will just blame it on guns coming in from out of state.

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          I'm out here working with a pd near San Diego this week and one of my contacts here was asking another officer yesterday for a character letter to include with his application for ccw.. it's a fucked up place when a sworn peace officer has to apply to carry a weapon.
          That's fucked up!

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Good. They fucking deserve it. Their unions probably support the gun control for civilians. At least it is being applied somewhat equally.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Good. They fucking deserve it. Their unions probably support the gun control for civilians. At least it is being applied somewhat equally.
              The union may in some manner, but more often than not the boots on the ground officers I encounter are all about citizens being armed. It seems to depend on the department and demographic of the community being served, but more times than not they are staunchly against more strict gun control measures. They understand laws aren't preventing criminals from anything.
              Last edited by lowthreeohz; 10-15-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

CA is on a roll for idiocy laws right now:

Can't name a team "Redskins":

CCW banned in schools:
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I guess all that combat reload practice will become that much more important in CA.

Comment

Working...
                  X