Texas CHL and the new year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas CHL and the new year?

Woman at my wife's job was telling her that changes to the Texas CHL will make the classes more complex and harder. Any truth to this?

Last year they actually made the class time shorter if I recall correctly.

Comment

Ya I didn't think I'd read anything that made it sound more difficult recently. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
      Wife says she told her that "you need to get your chl before January, because the new laws are going to make it harder to get."

After I posted this my wife told me the chicks from Oklahoma and drives to ft worth every day for work.
      I laughed.

Comment

Women are most often wrong, so that should answer your question. I know the feeling, though. I am constantly having to correct my wife on all the stupid shit she repeats from the hens at her work.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          After I posted this my wife told me the chicks from Oklahoma and drives to ft worth every day for work.
          I laughed.
          That statement right there should invalidate her past, present, and any future claims this oxygen thief might make.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Nothing's changing to the class other than what's been mentioned, the open carry stuff. And that's going to focus on what's proper retention (for holster).
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I took a class Saturday. Even instructors aren't sure of whats going to change other than a CHL turns into a LTC on 1/1.

Comment

Working...
              X