Is anyone looking to buy pistols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone looking to buy pistols?

Serious question... I'm helping a very good friend of mine liquidate his FIL's collection of pistols and rifles. I only have most of the pistols documented at this time, and the rifles are to follow. So far we are at a few hundred items to move.

I have an excel list that I'll post tomorrow, but a lot of it is the usual suspects, from Rock Island 1911's new in box, to Glocks, Sigs, and even Beretta Storms and Ruger Blackhawks... Nothing really high end but everything below $1k.

If you're looking to buy a few at a decent price (read not retail but a good cash out the door price), let me know. I'll upload the spreadsheet to Google docs with prices tomorrow.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Serious question... I'm helping a very good friend of mine liquidate his FIL's collection of pistols and rifles. I only have most of the pistols documented at this time, and the rifles are to follow. So far we are at a few hundred items to move.

I have an excel list that I'll post tomorrow, but a lot of it is the usual suspects, from Rock Island 1911's new in box, to Glocks, Sigs, and even Beretta Storms and Ruger Blackhawks... Nothing really high end but everything below $1k.

If you're looking to buy a few at a decent price (read not retail but a good cash out the door price), let me know. I'll upload the spreadsheet to Google docs with prices tomorrow.
    I'd like to see the list.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

My stepdad is in the market for revolvers right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Here you go...

sorry, didn't post a shareable link... it's now open.
          Last edited by Roscoe; 12-07-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Post em up. They won't last long with this group.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Updated spreadsheet in link above. Keep in mind we were trying to document as much as we could yesterday. A lot of the notes were written by me, I looked at them personally. A lot of them were shot anywhere from 50-500 rounds and put away dirty so could use a cleaning. Even more of them are still new in box.

This is probably only half of the list, but we need to get to work on moving them, so volume purchases are highly appreciated.

Glocks, (most) Sigs, Rugers, 1911's (except Colts) are NIB, some aren't. All revolvers are in "ok" condition. Not going to take pics, too much of a PITA unless you're serious and want several.

Comment

Ok, if you want pics, here you go... lol

Comment

One thing I should note - will require bill or sale/ID, and preferably CHL. Not going to sell to the hoodlums and questionable characters...

Comment

Are any of the fnh fnx 45 the tactical versions with threaded barrels?

Comment

Y'all will do best at a gun show or 2.

Or consignment them to an ffl who will list the on gunbroker. Will take longer and you won't get as much net, but less work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        Are any of the fnh fnx 45 the tactical versions with threaded barrels?
                        Only one, new in bag, all mags. FDE, $1100

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Y'all will do best at a gun show or 2.

Or consignment them to an ffl who will list the on gunbroker. Will take longer and you won't get as much net, but less work.
                          Yeah, we talked about that, but they don't want to give up $10k+ in moving them. They aren't in a hurry, but this is to assist his MIL to sell their house down south and move up here.

He's a good friend so I don't mind helping.

Comment

I'll go through this when I get back in town. I'm probably down for 2 or 3

Comment

Any more info on number 60? The Dan Wesson 44
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X