No more CHL's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Still wish they would allow us to carry retractable batons. I can carry a gun, on my hip that will deal death, but I can't carry a flashlight sized baton that may potentially defuse a situation without blood and bullets.
    Look how long it took for automatic knives to be legal in this state.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Still wish they would allow us to carry retractable batons. I can carry a gun, on my hip that will deal death, but I can't carry a flashlight sized baton that may potentially defuse a situation without blood and bullets.
      I've never heard anyone say that before
      2012 GT500

Comment

I guess I have to get some crazy ass grips for my P226 like I said I would. FUCK!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          I guess I have to get some crazy ass grips for my P226 like I said I would. FUCK!
          Get on it.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

you decide not to modify your stuff?

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                No lie... I have a similar set up. Ask Yale. (Holsters, not grips)
                Couldn't someone just run up behind you, grab them and akimbo you to death with your own guns?

Comment

Are you saying yale is familiar with your holster?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Are you saying yale is familiar with your holster?
                    HA!
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                      Updated my address and and instead of a concealed handgun license its now a license to carry a handgun.
                      Are you going to CC or OC?

Comment

Sweet! Yale actually posted that in one of the earlier open carry threads. I have always though that type of rig is really cool (first and only I had seen prior to this was the one that DiCaprio carried in that Romeo & Juliet remake).

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Sweet! Yale actually posted that in one of the earlier open carry threads. I have always though that type of rig is really cool (first and only I had seen prior to this was the one that DiCaprio carried in that Romeo & Juliet remake).
                          That's a Bob Mernickle rig. I really love his holsters.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

will a civilian be able to open carry in an establishment that sells booze? I cant remember 100% but I think I remember overhearing a tabc officer saying it wouldn't be allowed whether its a 51 bar or not
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Never was clear on the thinking behind that. I guess they fear random beatings being doled out by people, just for the hell of it. As throwing someone a beatin' is a far cry from shooting them.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                will a civilian be able to open carry in an establishment that sells booze? I cant remember 100% but I think I remember overhearing a tabc officer saying it wouldn't be allowed whether its a 51 bar or not
                                My understanding is that if you can legally carry concealed in a place, then you can open carry. Except College Campuses (only exception I have seen). Of course, that is assuming they don't have a legally posted 30.07 sign, or give you verbal / written notice personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X