Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Magnus: "I am not a smart man."

Consider the cycle complete then. (already own a taurus and xd)
    I'm not trying to win any competitions or over throw a government, so these suit my current wants.
    I've cycled through the shitty gun phase. But I've learned buy once cry once is the better way to go.

I say this as my glock becomes more and more like a race gun, next stop, RMR!
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I say good on you man. That's not that bad of a price, hell its an Ak. Go beat the hell out of it, and have fun shooting it. That's all that matters!
      Last edited by 01yz2nv; 01-16-2016, 09:35 AM.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Back in WW2 GM made a cheap 50 cent stamped steel 45 cal single shot pistol
        that had difficulty the broad side of a barn door! The nice thing about it was
        one could jamb it into someone's ribs, fire and receive a "FREE" $6 rifle.

As long as it shoot bullets.....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          I carry a KelTec PF9 most of the time. It's been a great carry for over 2 years. I've put many rounds thorough it. No FTF and good groups.
          I've owned two PF9's and for the money I thought they were pretty good little guns once the bugs were worked out. Mine took some polishing, lots of cleaning, and lots of shooting before it became trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
            I say good on you man. That's not that bad of a price, hell its an Ak. Go beat the hell out of it, and have fun shooting it. That's all that matters!
            Best advice yet. I got my Century AK for a lot less but that was quite a while back. I picked through a few crates and took the best of the bunch in regards to front site and magwell. All I can say is it goes bang every damn time without fail. It's more accurate than I ever expected too. I put a midwest industries mount on it and a primary arms red dot and enjoy it for what it is. If thing got real bad I woundn't be afraid to hand it to Jr. or a friend and say point and shoot. It takes about 5 seconds to train someone to use it effectively.

Comment

Put 240 of bullshit tulammo through it tonight. Still shot nice, reliably, never failed to feed or pop one though.

All in all, happy with my "trash gun" purchase.
              sigpic

Comment

I had heard the new wasr's are much nicer than the older ones, so i bought one a while back too. It has been a great little rifle. The prices aren't as low as they used to be either. Enjoy it, man.

Comment

Working...
                X