Springfield XDs 45 opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
    I'll play the other side. I don't really care for mine that much. It is not pleasurable to shoot at all. The extended mag and Pachmayr grip helped to some degree. I like it from a "hand cannon" stand point but like my wife's Shield 9mm much better.
    In all truthfulness, I prefer the size of my LCP for everyday ease, but I wanted the option of a more effective round. I'm not at all recoil sensitive and don't plan to use it for a range pistol, so perhaps that will make up for it being unenjoyable to shoot.

My interest is piqued , I think I'm going to pick up the 3.3" with essentials package. I'll have to do some research to see what that package includes.

Comment

Keep an eye on slickguns.com they pop up on sale all the time. The 9mm version was on sale for 400 a few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        Keep an eye on slickguns.com they pop up on sale all the time. The 9mm version was on sale for 400 a few days ago
        Yeah, it was $599 at my local cabelas, when I went and checked it out.

I'm looking at this one right now.
        Last edited by Jimbo; 01-29-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I own the 9mm version. I probably wouldn't like the 45 version too much from a recoil perspective, but the 9mm is very manageable. It makes a great pocket gun. I can put it in anything with a pocket holster and at least I'm armed. I'd probably think the Shield or G43 was okay too.

Comment

Thanks for the info and advice , guys. So far, I'm liking it. I've only run one box of fmj through it but recoil is much lighter than expected and it is relatively comfortable in the iwb holster.

Comment

Working...
            X