No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and paypal just had words. I'm refunding everyone's money. They are up to no good and I do not trust them at all. To protect all of you I'm going to refund every payment and eat all the refund charges myself.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Me and paypal just had words. I'm refunding everyone's money. They are up to no good and I do not trust them at all. To protect all of you I'm going to refund every payment and eat all the refund charges myself.
      Im sorry CJ.. If you are still up for the group buy, I can mail you a money order with a few extra bucks for the fees.

Comment

Me and paypal just had words. I'm refunding everyone's money. They are up to no good and I do not trust them at all. To protect all of you I'm going to refund every payment and eat all the refund charges myself.
        WTF?!? sorry man. i can bring you cash.

but as far as paypal, there should be no refund charges I believe.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
          WTF?!? sorry man. i can bring you cash.

but as far as paypal, there should be no refund charges I believe.
          they charge $.30 per refund or some crap like that.

Comment

• :*(
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• If you already started the bank transfer I do not think you can cancel it. I may be wrong, but was told during my bullshit with them that once it is started it was out of their hands. I had to wait for it to hit my bank then refund the jackass that paid for a truck through PayPal....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                If you already started the bank transfer I do not think you can cancel it. I may be wrong, but was told during my bullshit with them that once it is started it was out of their hands.
                they cancelled the deposit twice. First time they said it made my account negative, which I advised them it didn't. Then they said it was their mistake, and to do it again. I did it again, and they called me and said now they want to know where I'm ordering these from, and shipping info. I told them I don't have time for this shit, and I'm going to refund everyone's money. And I asked them if they would interfere with that as well, and they said they wouldn't.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• what the duece?

CJ let me know if I can help with the refund charges.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Just checked PayPal's site:
                    How do I cancel a withdrawal?
                    Question :
                    Answer :
                    Unfortunately, once you’ve requested a withdrawal from your PayPal account, it can’t be canceled.

Comment

• CJ we should tell them that we are making out payment for you mowing our lawns. Or that it is a charity contribution.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

they cancelled the deposit twice. First time they said it made my account negative, which I advised them it didn't. Then they said it was their mistake, and to do it again. I did it again, and they called me and said now they want to know where I'm ordering these from, and shipping info. I told them I don't have time for this shit, and I'm going to refund everyone's money. And I asked them if they would interfere with that as well, and they said they wouldn't.
                        Well shit...
                        Figures with these assholes.

That is the shit they pulled on me, kinda. They made me scan and fax the title to the truck I sold.....

Comment

• CJ...are you interested in setting up Amazon payments? Personal stuff is $0 in fees last I knew. I doubt everyone has Amazon Payments setup, but its simple enough.

They dont have the bullshit of Paypal saying to firearms. Its free...online and you can withdrawl the balance to a checking account like paypal

Comment

Did you try hitting her?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              CJ...are you interested in setting up Amazon payments? Personal stuff is $0 in fees last I knew. I doubt everyone has Amazon Payments setup, but its simple enough.
                              Tired of dealing with all that crap, I'd like to not have anyone else involved that could potentially cause us problems.

Comment

• Do not use gunpal.

Comment

Working...
                                X