2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    well crap. Gonna have to wait for the refund to show up so I can put it back in my bank acct, then go get a check and mail it.
    better than never getting your money back, trust me.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      that is the truth.

CJ I will have to figure out a way to get a money order to you. I assume we are going to have to alter the time line.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        for real.

i think we should put a 1% fee on the money orders/cashiers checks to cover any losses incurred from JewPal.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          that is the truth.

CJ I will have to figure out a way to get a money order to you. I assume we are going to have to alter the time line.
          you might be able to have your bank mail a check. it wont be a money order but it will be a bank check.

(speaking from my experiences with Chase).
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            that is the truth.

yeah man it's no problem, I'll leave it open for longer, just a real big hassle now. But, that's why they pay me the big bucks! haha

I came down with the flu yesterday, so count your lucky stars I just happened to not be in the office when paypal made that first call or we would all be SOL most likely.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'll go and get a cashiers check from my bank and mail it off today. I have never done that, do I have them make the check out to someone?

TYIA

Oh and thanks for dealing with all this. I will make it our for $95 to try to help contribute to any financial loss that you might have...

Comment

• Originally posted by fredfarmer View Post
                I'll go and get a cashiers check from my bank and mail it off today. I have never done that, do I have them make the check out to someone?

TYIA

Oh and thanks for dealing with all this. I will make it our for $95 to try to help contribute to any financial loss that you might have...
                yeah make it out to me. Mr. Fiux is going to help me deal with all that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredfarmer View Post
                  I'll go and get a cashiers check from my bank and mail it off today. I have never done that, do I have them make the check out to someone?

TYIA

CJ
                  P.O. Box 13131
                  Arlington TX 76094-0131

CJ I'll send you a cashiers check tomorrow
                  Last edited by CJ; 08-08-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• I have gotten messages from a few folks saying that their refund is frozen pending investigation. Anyone else get this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      I have gotten messages from a few folks saying that their refund is frozen pending investigation. Anyone else get this?
                      i got it back

Comment

• great.. Right now I'm just wanting to end this entire group buy, this thing has become a fucking nightmare.

Comment

• CJ, as soon as I get the payment back I'll have a money order out in the mail to you.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            CJ, as soon as I get the payment back I'll have a money order out in the mail to you.
                            As will I...
                            I am wondering though if we will get enough folks to follow through with a round two that we get the $48 pricing....

Comment

As will I...
                              I am wondering though if we will get enough folks to follow through with a round two that we get the $48 pricing....
                              well apparently now they're suspending refunds to people? this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I have gotten messages from a few folks saying that their refund is frozen pending investigation. Anyone else get this?
                                Mine doesnt show anything yet.
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X