2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I wouldn't send it certified because it going to a pobox, I can't sign for it.
    makes sense, I will get it sent ASAP and keep you in the loop so I am not holding the order up.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I wouldn't send it certified because it going to a pobox, I can't sign for it.
      Oh yea, not certified, just a 44 cent stamp...

Also, my refund is on "Temporary Hold" in gaypal, but the payment is still pending on my bank account. I think I will call my bank to see if I can cancel the payment. Anyone know if CJ will have any backlash if I do this? If so, I can wait to see how it all gets sorted out...

Comment

• I hope it clears everyone's bank quickly and everybody gets their payments back.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sorry guys, this is probably all my fault. I listed "AR-15 M-16 AK-47 automatic assault submachine gun rifle WMD boomerang grenade launcher" in the description.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            and your response?
            I dodged their call, I didnt know what they wanted, the phone call went like this "can we speak to billy xxxxxxx" my response "hes not in right now"

I get shit calls wasting my time 4-5 times a day at my work.

Comment

• I hope everyone gets their refunds back quickly.

We're doing good, Episode 1 A new hope is over, Episode 2 the empire strikes back was thwarted. And now it's time for the return of the Jedi.

So, with the worst star wars joke ever attempted, we can start anew. Money orders and Cashier's checks only - my P.O. Box remains the same. I'll leave it open for a few weeks lieu of the refunds and mail transit time. As I mentioned earlier, the lowers are now $48 each. We are working on resetting the spreadsheet and starting over again. Anyone not in the group buy is welcome to send their payment - just make sure you include your username (for the love of god) and itemize your purchase - how many lowers you want, and how many parts kits.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                I dodged their call, I didnt know what they wanted, the phone call went like this "can we speak to billy xxxxxxx" my response "hes not in right now"

I get shit calls wasting my time 4-5 times a day at my work.
                If we ever get this shit done with and have a group buy, I'll explain all the bullshit paypal did. It's quite funny.
                Last edited by CJ; 02-15-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Mine has been refunded and says "completed" in the status...so I think I'm good to go. I'll have to wait until the funds show up before I can mail a check though.

Comment

• I had to pull some money out of ny account to give the last refund. When that's done im calling paypal and ripping their shit off before i close my 12 year old account.

Gat0r - you do get charged by paypal for refunds. Not a lot but when you do 130 it can add up. I'm just relieved no one got fucked, boy was it close.

Comment

• Still have a hold on my account, my guess is gaypal is going to take their sweet time with this.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Mine ($557) still shows on hold but I am sure it will free up in a couple of days.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm anxious to hear what CJ has to say about Paypal and what they said.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• CCheck is in the mail.

Comment

I had to pull some money out of ny account to give the last refund. When that's done im calling paypal and ripping their shit off before i close my 12 year old account.

Gat0r - you do get charged by paypal for refunds. Not a lot but when you do 130 it can add up. I'm just relieved no one got fucked, boy was it close.
                              Let us know how much you get shorted and we can all Paypal some money to you. LOL
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I had to pull some money out of ny account to give the last refund. When that's done im calling paypal and ripping their shit off before i close my 12 year old account.

I'm still sending the original amount the first one said. you can keep the rest. And if you need more i'll pitch in for that as well. Don't want you to be the only one that takes a beating out of this. It is a group buy after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X