No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am mailing off a cashier's check tomorrow for another lower and LPK so please put me down for 2 of each when you get it. It's coming from Garland so I think you will get it by Friday.

Trying to help get the numbers up and I would like to build 2, one for me and one for my brother. I really know nothing about AR-15s, but I grew up around guns and hunting so I do know a lot about gun safety...

I plan on doing a lot of research and asking questions to build what would work best for what I want to use them for...

Comment

• Maybe we should sticky a basic build thread? Something like a reliable budget AR build?
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Maybe we should sticky a basic build thread? Something like a reliable budget AR build?
        I'll make a how to build your lower thread whenever I get this shit. Probably a real good idea. I have a decent camera setup and lightning which should make it pretty good.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I'll make a how to build your lower thread whenever I get this shit. Probably a real good idea. I have a decent camera setup and lightning which should make it pretty good.
          Sounds good. I've got lots of questions, however, I don't want to flood your inbox! I'll be sending $$$ out tomorrow for a lower and lpk. wish I could pick up a couple, but its not in the budget right now

Comment

Hoping that funds will be back in my account tomorrow since the banks were closed today. If so then I'll pick up a money order tomorrow and try to drop it in the mail tomorrow if not first thing wednesday morning.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Sent mine out today. Will meet up with fiux for the lpk payment!

Comment

Done and done. Saved the hassle hassan man
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post

Done and done. Saved the hassle hassan man
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Here is a complete video section of how to assemble an AR from start to finish:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Here is a complete video section of how to assemble an AR from start to finish:
                      http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=11004/learn/
                      Thank you for the link

C.J., bumped my order up +1 on both, Cousin decided hes going to build his first AR-15, so we both have 1 of each. Money order reflects this new quantity.

Comment

• Thats the video I used to build my first one. Great help

Hopefully my name can be marked as paid. Sent my check off Friday afternoon. Should have been there by now.

Comment

• You can add me to the spreadsheet 1 lower and 1 lpk. Money was sent out today

Comment

• Heading to the bank right now and post office after. Should get it tomorrow.

Comment

• All payments have to be received by this Saturday, after Friday don't bother mailing.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i'm trying to talk myself out of sending another money order....

Comment

Working...
                                X