2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
    I'm in St. Louis right now. I'll try to get it out in the mail by tomorrow or worst case I'll send it Fedex overnight. If it's not a PO BOX.
    it is a po box, so don't send anything that has to be signed for.
    Justin

Comment

• Quick question. When I installed my Magpul MOE Stock onto my M&P15, I pulled my normal 6 position stock off...is there anyone that sells just the buffer tube on the cheap. I think it is mil-spec, but it could be Commercial...I'd need the buffer tube to tell...

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Quick question. When I installed my Magpul MOE Stock onto my M&P15, I pulled my normal 6 position stock off...is there anyone that sells just the buffer tube on the cheap. I think it is mil-spec, but it could be Commercial...I'd need the buffer tube to tell...
        So you didn't keep the buffer tube from the other stock?

Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'm in St. Louis right now. I'll try to get it out in the mail by tomorrow or worst case I'll send it Fedex overnight. If it's not a PO BOX.
          Get with CJ and arrange to send the money western union, I am in Afghanistan and sent money he has today.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

If you send it in today it should arrive by friday. First class mail mind you.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              So you didn't keep the buffer tube from the other stock?

http://www.google.com/products/catal...0CHUQ8wIwBzgK#
              It was an eBay special, MOE stock only, no buffer tube for $30ish if I recall. So I just slid my old 6 position stock off and put the MOE on...so I have a 6 position stock only with no tube.

Comment

It was an eBay special, MOE stock only, no buffer tube for $30ish if I recall. So I just slid my old 6 position stock off and put the MOE on...so I have a 6 position stock only with no tube.
                Oh I gotcha. $16-$19 is about the cheapest I've seen them.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• C.J. i just mailed you a money order for two lowers and two l.p.k's
                  i included some info, if you need any thing else, lmk.
                  sent it express , no need to sign for it

Comment

Complete buffer assemblies (tube, spring, buffer, latch plate, castle nut)

Mil-spec ($39.95)

Commercial ($45)

Here's how to identify the two.

The easiest two ways are that the mil-spec has sharp threads and the butt end of the tube is flat.
                    The commercial has "rolled" threads and the butt end of the tube is angled.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• The Czech is in the male.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Sent mine off Monday. You guys should get it today? Or is it tomorrow?

Comment

• Sent my MO today. I added an 1 LPK to my 3 lowers I previously committed to. I rounded my MO up to $190 for your efforts.
                          IMG_0424

Comment

• Everything is updated on the spreadsheet as of tonight. 167 confirmed - received more today than we did in the last two weeks, ya damn procrastinators!
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Alright! I'm in! I didn't send a whole lot extra, but there's a few bucks in there for the slush fund!
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                Alright! I'm in! I didn't send a whole lot extra, but there's a few bucks in there for the slush fund!
                                I appreciate it man, I hope there's enough to throw a lpk or lower to each of the guys that worked hard to help me get all this together when it's all said and done.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X