No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright gents, it's 02/28/11 23:59 and this group buy is officially ended. Final order is 275 lowers. Not too damn bad at all.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Alright gents, it's 02/28/11 23:59 and this group buy is officially ended. Final order is 275 lowers. Not too damn bad at all.
      I would like to hear what they say tomorrow when you order 275 of them.

How many parts kits did we hit?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Everyone else, when and where do we want to do a build party?
        In on this!! Missed the last one. Hopefully it'll be a few weeks away so i can gather some more parts. For the build party lol.

Comment

• Wonder how long it will take to ship. I'm in no rush but my buddy wants to build his right away

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Wonder how long it will take to ship. I'm in no rush but my buddy wants to build his right away
            Thought i remember CJ saying two weeks after order was placed. I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Wonder how long it will take to ship. I'm in no rush but my buddy wants to build his right away
              It will be at the mercy of aero precision since they will need to do a run for us.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                In on this!! Missed the last one. Hopefully it'll be a few weeks away so i can gather some more parts. For the build party lol.
                lol, you missed the last two

Look for me to host another sometime in mid-late September. I will be in Afghanistan until then.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I didn't receive any e-mails stating the figures were wrong so the order has been confirmed, and I just finishing endorsing 100+ money orders and checks so we'll have our order in by this Friday and we are right on target as expected.

And, to get you guys interested I spoke w/ Josh and we can get uppers for $50.00..

Once this GB is finished and goes smoothly I'm hoping to work out our next for AR-10 lowers and possibly another with green mountain barrels.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I didn't receive any e-mails stating the figures were wrong so the order has been confirmed, and I just finishing endorsing 100+ money orders and checks so we'll have our order in by this Friday and we are right on target as expected.

And, to get you guys interested I spoke w/ Josh and we can get uppers for $50.00..

Once this GB is finished and goes smoothly I'm hoping to work out our next for AR-10 lowers and possibly another with green mountain barrels.
                    First: American flag on top = awesome.
                    Say you get the upper for $50...you then need a barrel, BCG and handle...and a gas block with gas line...thats it right? I hate normal CAR grips so I could get a MOE handguard or something later down the road...

Theoretical cost of all these parts? Does green barrel make SBR barrels? One of the two lowers I just ordered will be an SBR now that I know which CLEO to go to for immediate approval. The other is going to have a 20" SS on it.

Comment

• I WANT THAT UPPER. It just gave me a boner.

Who is josh and how do I get hold of him?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• yes, yes, fucking, YES!
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• In for two of those uppers if we do a GB and definitely in for one AR10 lower!

Comment

• Upper in for 3. Ar10 very interested.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I'm definitely in on the upper.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Can we just call Surplus Ammo on our own for the uppers?
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X