2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
    The only full auto weapons you can own have to have been manufactured prior to the ban. You can't build or buy a new full auto rifle, and that is the reason it is so expensive.

For a full auto AR, you would have to find a pre-ban, select fire lower, and transfer that. The stamp is the cheap part of the process, pre-ban lowers are like $15k give or take a few grand.
    Hmmm I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. So you can't get a hold of any type of "modern" fully automatic weapons legally? Lame!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      Hmmm I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. So you can't get a hold of any type of "modern" fully automatic weapons legally? Lame!!
      Slide fire is currently legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
        Slide fire is currently legal.
        Looking to buy one at the next gun show! Hopefully

Comment

• Will an AR15 fire a 6.8spc round?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            You could get an M16, which looks more or less the same as any other AR15, except that it has an autosear. Like stated above, it would cost you a pretty penny though.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Will an AR15 fire a 6.8spc round?
              The 6.8 was designed in conjuction with the special forces to work in the AR15 platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                The 6.8 was designed in conjuction with the special forces to work in the AR15 platform.
                So if I wanted to build a 6.8 then I'd just need to make sure to have an upper or barrel that'll shoot 6.8...
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

So if I wanted to build a 6.8 then I'd just need to make sure to have an upper or barrel that'll shoot 6.8...
                  yep, and a new follower for your magazine.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    yep, and a new follower for your magazine.
                    Does the barrel need to be a dedicated 6.8 barrel or will it shoot out of a 5.56 barrel?

Comment

Does the barrel need to be a dedicated 6.8 barrel or will it shoot out of a 5.56 barrel?
                      6.8mm is a bigger hole . Dedicated upper.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

6.8mm is a bigger hole . Dedicated upper.
                        That's what I figured but I just wanted to double check. Long story short I'm building an AR for my dad to give as a fathers day gift. He's expressed a lot of interest in wanting an AR that shots 6.8 or 5.56 at the very least. I'm trying to decide what to build for him.

Comment

Yep, just handed the money order to Jeff and he's already got the order ready. I also am trying to get surplus ammo to sell 1 upper at $50 so we can have it available for you guys to look at when you pick up your lowers. I also got ahold of a vendor that will make us some killer deals on full auto BCG's and barrels.
                          How killer is killer? I wouldn't be opposed to get a FA BCG if it will save me a little over a SA.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            How killer is killer? I wouldn't be opposed to get a FA BCG if it will save me a little over a SA.
                            How killer is $90?

Comment

How killer is $90?
                              That's pretty killer. Just run of the mill non-MP bolts? I'd be curious what the staking job looks like on a $90 BCG.

Comment

How killer is $90?
                                $90 seems pretty badass for a whole BCG that will hold up pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X