2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
    i'm all about that aero upper and i am definitely going to wind up with a slide fire stock on one of these builds!
    I purchased 1 of those uppers and it will be available at Jeff's house when you do your 4473's for you to look at and see if you want to buy.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hey guys is $35 for the buffer tube collapsible stock set a good deal?

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Hey guys is $35 for the buffer tube collapsible stock set a good deal?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ck&groupid=147
        That's a great deal. I want 5.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• aimsurplus needs to be a sponsor here eventually, maybe give us a discount code

fo $35 I may buy a few
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• CJ does it matter if its commercial not mil-spec?

Comment

CJ does it matter if its commercial not mil-spec?
              Nope, commercial is more prevalent, the tubes are just slightly different dimensions with a canted rear. Planning on ordering some? I want in.

Comment

• Great deal on that rear assembly. So far I have half an AR-15 - the lower, completely assembled for $123.00. When these future GB's go through, I will have a BCG for $90, upper for $50, and barrel for $90. Then add $10 for a delta ring, $10 for FSB, $5 gas tube, $10 front grip and bam, a complete AR-15 for $388, world record.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Great deal on that rear assembly. So far I have half an AR-15 - the lower, completely assembled for $123.00. When these future GB's go through, I will have a BCG for $90, upper for $50, and barrel for $90. Then add $10 for a delta ring, $10 for FSB, $5 gas tube, $10 front grip and bam, a complete AR-15 for $388, fuck you model 1 - I'm awesome.
                  id be in like flin on some of this stuff if it could be shipped to me.

Comment

• I just ordered 2 stock sets, thanks Adolfo.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      I just ordered 2 stock sets, thanks Adolfo.
                      NP Scott.

You guys better get them before they go. I might order 6 more on top of my 6 tomorrow if they are still there. Debating on whether or not to get them.

Comment

NP Scott.

You guys better get them before they go. I might order 6 more on top of my 6 tomorrow if they are still there. Debating on whether or not to get them.
                        If you're sure I want another 2 and ill cover you on some uppers if need be.

Comment

• Is it so hot of a deal with $14.20 for shipping for 2 of them?
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            Is it so hot of a deal with $14.20 for shipping for 2 of them?
                            Yeah, hard to swallow on a small order, but yes its even still a great deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              Is it so hot of a deal with $14.20 for shipping for 2 of them?
                              WTF? I paid 12.80 for 6 of them with a cleaning kit, sling, and sling plate.

Comment

WTF? I paid 12.80 for 6 of them with a cleaning kit, sling, and sling plate.

Conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X