No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to any other great deals for these 2 guns I am putting together so i can save on shipping?
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Sweeet deal on the stocks. they're still in stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Great deal on that rear assembly. So far I have half an AR-15 - the lower, completely assembled for $123.00. When these future GB's go through, I will have a BCG for $90, upper for $50, and barrel for $90. Then add $10 for a delta ring, $10 for FSB, $5 gas tube, $10 front grip and bam, a complete AR-15 for $388, world record.
        i think we should have a sticky, with all the links for each 'grate deal'

also CJ. ware did you find a barrel for $90?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          i think we should have a sticky, with all the links for each 'grate deal'

also CJ. ware did you find a barrel for $90?
          Deal I worked with the same vendor as the m16 bolts.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• damn that's good price,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• OBTW, what items next on GB?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

OBTW, what items next on GB?
                Upper, possibly BCG and barrelz
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  Upper, possibly BCG and barrelz
                  'FUCK YEAH' that's just what i wanted to hear.

oh before i forget. what's the big deal about those slid fire stocks. what do they do?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

oh before i forget. what's the big deal about those slid fire stocks. what do they do?
                    Basically a controlled bump fire.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They turn fun, into hella fun.
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• elaborate

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

elaborate
                          Search bump fire on you tube, then search ssar-15

Comment

• ok i just saw you tube vid. from what i can tell it uses the recoil. while ur finger is on trigger to shoot like full auto, like a "response trigger" did i get that right?
                            Last edited by soap; 03-05-2011, 01:47 AM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

ok i just saw you tube vid. from what i can tell it uses the recoil. while ur finger is on trigger th shoot like full auto, like a response trigger. did i get that right?
                              Yup

Comment

• First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X