Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soap View Post
    kool,

as far as stocks go. as soon as their available ima order one.
    Buy the one from ammo surplus. It's $5 more bit shipping is cheaper. It's in stock

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      Buy the one from ammo surplus. It's $5 more bit shipping is cheaper. It's in stock
      Interesting...

I paid 12.65 shipping for six of them from aimsurplus. The shipping from ammo surplus says its 18.95 for 6 as well... So I pay more in the product AND more in shipping? I is confused.
      Last edited by Mr_Fiux; 03-07-2011, 06:44 PM.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Interesting...

I paid 12.65 shipping for six of them from aimsurplus. The shipping from ammo surplus says its 18.95 for 6 as well... So I pay more in the product AND more in shipping? I is confused.
        Shipping on 2 for me was $8 bs $10.50 at aim. Guess it's give it take

Comment

• so when do we expect the first wave of lowers to arrive.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            According to the manufacturer, they are going to do runs and ship on the fly. Meaning we will begin to receive lowers starting in 2 weeks, about 75 at a time. Naturally it us only fair to set the schedule in the order payments were received. We will have a spreadsheet soon to organize these, but until we have the first date of delivery, I cannot start scheduling. I also ordered 1 upper for everyone to see when you pickup your lower.

--
            IMG_0424

Comment

• opps, i missed that. thanks
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• stocks arrived today

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                  stocks arrived today
                  Got mine on Wed. Seem to be decent quality.

Comment

• Just got mine today, they look good...especially for the price.
                    Last edited by helosailor; 03-11-2011, 10:32 PM.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I got mine the other day and I'm thoroughly impressed.

Comment

• buttstocks are back in stock:

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          I just saw that as well and was headed over to post it. I'll be ordering mine, and maybe some other goodies. Recommendations on a fore end?
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I just saw that as well and was headed over to post it. I'll be ordering mine, and maybe some other goodies. Recommendations on a fore end?
                            I really like the Magpul ones.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              Magpul MOE. The ergonomics are great and it's rather inexpensive.

Comment

• Naturally, stocks are back in-stock, that MOE hand guard is out of stock! Just looked and its free shipping on the hand guard. That'll work I can wait on that. gonna get my stock and call it good.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X