No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen a lot of discussion on magazines. P-mags or steel?
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      I've seen a lot of discussion on magazines. P-mags or steel?
      IMO p-mags
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        IMO p-mags
        Any particular reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          Any particular reason?
          I feel they are more reliable and durable than standard issue AR magazines. I like knowing the fact that I can run over a pmag with a truck and still have it function correctly. Not that I really have to worry about it but after seeing several durability tests of pmags against standard AR mags, I'll take the pmags.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I feel they are more reliable and durable than standard issue AR magazines. I like knowing the fact that I can run over a pmag with a truck and still have it function correctly. Not that I really have to worry about it but after seeing several durability tests of pmags against standard AR mags, I'll take the pmags.
            pmags are bad ass. I still prefer the standard mags, just due to taste. However, if I was a troop in the field these days I'd want the plastic. A lot less noise.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I use Pmags for a number of reasons, but it should also be mentioned that Pmags will limit your gear choices. They don't fit well in many pouches, and they also don't work in all guns. I've seen issues where Pmags drop out.

However, like most of the stuff from Magpul. It's well thought out, sturdy as hell and available in cute colors!

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                pmags are bad ass. I still prefer the standard mags, just due to taste. However, if I was a troop in the field these days I'd want the plastic. A lot less noise.
                90% of the actuall "field" troops I see carry nothing but the P-Mag. It was about 4 years ago when I first started to see them fielded and it was just a few units getting them. From what I heard magpul delivered a pallet of them and said "take as many as you like and email us your feedback".

excuse me while I fill this sea bag....lol
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  I use Pmags for a number of reasons, but it should also be mentioned that Pmags will limit your gear choices. They don't fit well in many pouches, and they also don't work in all guns. I've seen issues where Pmags drop out.

However, like most of the stuff from Magpul. It's well thought out, sturdy as hell and available in cute colors!
                  Those are some of the issues I've heard about. Hopefully someone can confirm compatibility with our lowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    Those are some of the issues I've heard about. Hopefully someone can confirm compatibility with our lowers.
                    they won't fit, I will take your lowers off you hands for $25 a peice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      90% of the actuall "field" troops I see carry nothing but the P-Mag. It was about 4 years ago when I first started to see them fielded and it was just a few units getting them. From what I heard magpul delivered a pallet of them and said "take as many as you like and email us your feedback".

excuse me while I fill this sea bag....lol
                      Good to know actually. Soldiers/Marines/etc should have these.

I'll do 50 each on the lowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        they won't fit, I will take your lowers off you hands for $25 a peice.
                        Originally posted by ceyko View Post

"Bob I'd like to bid $1"

Comment

"bob i'd like to bid $1"
                          damn you!

Comment

• AIM stock came today, i really like it.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post

You had it right at Soldiers/Marines although Marines should be listed first. lol Scott don't hate me

Comment

• Everyone with the stocks. Does your Castle nut seem to thread on "crooked" or is this normal?

Comment

Working...
                                X