No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the same cheapo stock I have on my AR. I like mine except the lever has a very sloppy fit and feel. It functions fine though, and the stock itself has a positive, secure feeling.
    IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Just got off of the phone with aim. New castle nut on the way, no questions asked. Lets see if that fixes it. Anyone who ordered since they were out of stock check to make sure you dont have the same issue

Just ordered the Magpul MOE hand guard and a p-mag. Only gonna get one until I can verify function with the lower. So far, I've spent roughly $190. I noticed AIM pricing on ammo in bulk. Are we gonna plan a group buy on ammo too?

Also, AIM has free shipping on both the handguard and p-mags. 20rd are 13.25 and 30 rd are 14.20
      Ammo wont get cheaper on a group buy from AIM, you haveta do it from the manufacturer, and they aren't going to do it as they are working 24 hours non stop trying to keep up with demand.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Ammo wont get cheaper on a group buy from AIM, you haveta do it from the manufacturer, and they aren't going to do it as they are working 24 hours non stop trying to keep up with demand.
        ammoman.com
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm going to turn one of these into a 9mm SBR. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            I'm going to turn one of these into a 9mm SBR. :-)
            why not a 9mm pistol and save the tax stamp $$$$?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
              why not a 9mm pistol and save the tax stamp $$$$?
              Already have a 9mm pistol and some other toys. I've been wanting a shorty 9mm carbine for quite a while now. I'm going to start gunsmithing school next year so I'm just going to build a variety of kits until then.

Comment

• The parts kits should be in by this week. The first shipment of lowers is due in a couple of weeks according to surplus ammo. They have proven to be slower than anticipated.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i hate my life,

when can we expect to see. a list of who's getting the first wave? i think i was #21 OR 22
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• oh forgot to ask. can we wait and pick up PK & lowers at once. or have too drive over there and get PK asap?
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      The parts kits should be in by this week. The first shipment of lowers is due in a couple of weeks according to surplus ammo. They have proven to be slower than anticipated.
                      yikes. no other problems besides them being slow right?
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                        They're waiting for the funds to post to their bank account from PayPal.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                          They're waiting for the funds to post to their bank account from PayPal.
                          LOL.

got my replacement castle nut today. It still has a bit of movement when threading, but it seats like its supposed to
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                            Hopefully not. They must just have a bunch of retirees up there turning these out.

Comment

• Just grabbed a 5.45x39 barrel, gas tube, adj. gas block, flash hider and 5 5.45 mags for one of these builds.....prolly put the slidefire stock on this one when finished due to cheaper ammo......

Comment

• 25 receivers are on their way and we'll go by first postmarked. Should be in next week. I hope the next shipments are not so damn small.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X