2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Okay, last news is all the parts kits, one upper, and 200 lowers should arrive next week. That will be the majority of the lowers, and when we start scheduling, we can probably do it seamless seeing as the time to pickup 200 lowers will likely equal or exceed the time it takes to receive the remaining lowers in. Like I said before, we will arrange by postmark date.
    That's good news. Thanks for the update CJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      CJ, I should be pretty close to the front of the list but won't be in until September so I am easy to work around. I would like to get 10 consecutive numbers if I can. Maybe you can look at the digits and set my 10 asside for me. In order of post mark of course.
      Jeff the FFL is handling all the lowers and CJ won't. They should be packed in order. Id you really want consecutive the CJ should pick up yours before anyone else picks up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Jeff the FFL is handling all the lowers and CJ won't. They should be packed in order. Id you really want consecutive the CJ should pick up yours before anyone else picks up.
        I will contact Jeff
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Oh fuck yes this is great news!
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Oh fuck yes this is great news!
            Then we get to do it all again with the next group buy! Laborious for the organizers, frustrating for everyone, but still worth it.
            IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
              Then we get to do it all again with the next group buy! Laborious for the organizers, frustrating for everyone, but still worth it.
              I chipped in extra to buy beer/blow/hookers (okay 3rd string hooker) for the organizers
              Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-02-2011, 01:36 PM. Reason: and to add not that much blow either but beer well maybe a few beers lol
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hey all its homemade (AndyH) from THF. Got the parts in to complete my weapon the only part i still lack is my group buy lpk. Here's what it will look like. Oh and I picked up this upper from AR15.com for $425. Anxiously waiting for the lpk to complete it and dial it in.

Thanks to all involved for all the hard work getting this group buy together.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                  Hey all its homemade (AndyH) from THF. Got the parts in to complete my weapon the only part i still lack is my group buy lpk. Here's what it will look like. Oh and I picked up this upper from AR15.com for $425. Anxiously waiting for the lpk to complete it and dial it in.

Looks like you have a riser there with some low rings on top of it? Does it shoot well with that setup?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That was the setup the previous owner had I just bought the upper and the A2 stock. He said it would get .5" moa At 100 yrds
                    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

That was the setup the previous owner had I just bought the upper and the A2 stock. He said it would get .5" moa At 100 yrds
                      I just got my Vortex scope, I just need a damn mount for it now! lol, really excited to shoot it.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hey all its homemade (AndyH) from THF. Got the parts in to complete my weapon the only part i still lack is my group buy lpk. Here's what it will look like. Oh and I picked up this upper from AR15.com for $425. Anxiously waiting for the lpk to complete it and dial it in.

Wow $425? Did that come with a BCG? Was it a private sale or a group buy? i'm looking to do the same type of setup.

Also, I wouldn't mind have sequential serial numbers either, as long as we pick them up in order (I ordered 3 ) we should have them in numerical order right?
                        Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 04-04-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          Wow $425? Did that come with a BCG? Was it a private sale or a group buy? i'm looking to do the same type of setup.
                          Bought it from an individual. And its all Stag, complete with BCG free float hand grip with less than 100 rds through it.

Did you notice that its a lefty?
                          Last edited by Homemade; 04-04-2011, 08:00 PM. Reason: content, spelling

Comment

• CJ, do you think we'll have the uppers, bcg's, and barrels ordered and in by June?
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              CJ, do you think we'll have the uppers, bcg's, and barrels ordered and in by June?
                              The distributor for the barrels is much more dependable than the one for the lowers. I'm not sure if we even want to do the uppers with surplusammo given their slow progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                The distributor for the barrels is much more dependable than the one for the lowers. I'm not sure if we even want to do the uppers with surplusammo given their slow progress.
                                Are we getting them from Aim Surplus or Surplus Ammo?
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X