2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Are they all the same for the most part or are there cheap ones to stay away from?
    Whatcha gonna put on that there quad rail?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      Whatcha gonna put on that there quad rail?
      Small tactical light on the left or right side and then a fore grip of some sort, leaning more towards the magpul afg. I've seen some quad rails as cheap as $40-$50 and then I've seen some $100+. Wasn't sure if there will be a difference in build quality or functionality on the higher end rails.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• More expensive quad HG usually free float the barrel and are made stronger/lighter.

Comment

Small tactical light on the left or right side and then a fore grip of some sort, leaning more towards the magpul afg. I've seen some quad rails as cheap as $40-$50 and then I've seen some $100+. Wasn't sure if there will be a difference in build quality or functionality on the higher end rails.

You going to use the gun for home defense or kicking doors?

Comment

Midwest industries makes a free-float drop in rail for $200. No gunsmithing required...you just have to cut off the delta ring and install.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              You going to use the gun for home defense or kicking doors?
              I wish I could say kicking in doors but it'll be for home defense, the range, and an occasional hog hunt.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Would the gun show be the best place to pick up the punches and tools to put the lowers together, or does someone have a better place to get them?
                "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Alright, good news and bad news. The 200 lowers arrived. Bad news is only 25 parts kits.

So, we have to wait on the parts kits so we can knock this out at once, if we just picked up the lowers, you'd have to come back again for the parts kits, which is no good.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Alright, good news and bad news. The 200 lowers arrived. Bad news is only 25 parts kits.

So, we have to wait on the parts kits so we can knock this out at once, if we just picked up the lowers, you'd have to come back again for the parts kits, which is no good.
                    What if you aren't waiting on parts kits?

Comment

• When u think the rest of the PK's will arrive.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I wish I could say kicking in doors but it'll be for home defense, the range, and an occasional hog hunt.
                        You'll have all that rail space, you should probably get 2 flashlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                          What if you aren't waiting on parts kits?

This? lol just saying!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Alright, good news and bad news. The 200 lowers arrived. Bad news is only 25 parts kits.

What if we did not order a pk.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                              Would the gun show be the best place to pick up the punches and tools to put the lowers together, or does someone have a better place to get them?
                              It's not a bad place to start looking, but the majority of the punch kits out there will be junk..so keep in mind "you get what you pay for".

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                                It's not a bad place to start looking, but the majority of the punch kits out there will be junk..so keep in mind "you get what you pay for".
                                Where would you suggest buying them?
                                "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Working...
                                X