No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't even pay attention to where the FFL was. That's a hike from out here in BFE (greenville) But very worth it. Any word on the other Group buys yet?
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      Momo the excel god... we call upon you!!!
      sorry guys i was in the middle of a move this weekend. let me know if it needs anything.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Wohoo, I will be in town for maybe just enough time to pic up my lowers in May.

Fly in from Afghansitan to Dubai to London to Dallas, rent car, drive to Jeff's, pick up lowers, drive to Haslet to see my wife. Priorities. LOL and what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Besides she will be stuck with me on a cruise ship for 12 days starting the next day anyways. lol
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Wohoo, I will be in town for maybe just enough time to pic up my lowers in May.

Fly in from Afghansitan to Dubai to London to Dallas, rent car, drive to Jeff's, pick up lowers, drive to Haslet to see my wife. Priorities. LOL and what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Besides she will be stuck with me on a cruise ship for 12 days starting the next day anyways. lol
          glad to hear ur going home soon,
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Bedford?! Looks like I found a new CHL! The place off 10 charges $35 ><

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
              glad to hear ur going home soon,
              thanks. maybe one of these days it will be coming home for good.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• If there aren't any times that fit your schedule, continue to check the spreadsheet as I will be adding days as we go until I have delivered them all.

Comment

• Did Surplus convey when they might get around to fulfilling the rest of this order? I'm not an impatient person...but they've had our money for over a month now and the best they could do is 200 lowers and 25 parts kits? I don't think I will be doing business with them in the future if this is how they handle big orders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                    Did Surplus convey when they might get around to fulfilling the rest of this order? I'm not an impatient person...but they've had our money for over a month now and the best they could do is 200 lowers and 25 parts kits? I don't think I will be doing business with them in the future if this is how they handle big orders.
                    +1
                    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• You forget that they made these just for us

Which means they would have to find time for them to be able to make them even with the demand they have right now.
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        You forget that they made these just for us

Which means they would have to find time for them to be able to make them even with the demand they have right now.
                        Haven't forgot. Just expect suppliers to better with estimating production timetables. Overstimating is better than missing a deadline, plus who gets frustrated when you come in ahead of schedule.

All things considered, if these lowers are good quality i'd give them another chance...just disappointed with the push backs.

To clarify CJ, Mo, Chopped, Jeff and all those responsible on this end have done an outstanding outstanding job. Kudos
                        Last edited by Homemade; 04-14-2011, 08:00 PM.
                        "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• So we are still missing 50 lowers and almost all of the parts kits, correct?

Comment

• Okay, the parts kits just came in today, so everyone whenever you're ready, go ahead and schedule yourself to pick up your parts. There is an upper receiver there at Jeff's house you can look over and decide if you're interested in another group buy for uppers at $50 each.

We will also be doing a barrel, and BCG group buy in the next month from a different distributor. Both 5.56mm barrels and 6.8mm barrels will be available.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                              So we are still missing 50 lowers and almost all of the parts kits, correct?
                              All the parts kits are in, the upper receiver for the next GB is there for you to take a look at, and we're short exactly 78 lowers, which I'm hoping surplusammo gets in before we run out of the 200 we currently have.

So, has anyone picked up their lowers? I know a few of you guys have - how do they look?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Scheduled.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X