Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    $250 sent your way CJ!

I hope you got it, I am new to the paypal thing.

Also, I did not know your real name is Christopher.
    Sent money too, and did know his real name was Christopher either. Hell that's my name.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Payment sent, CJ I sent you a PM since I forgot to reference my dfw name.

Comment

payment sent
        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

I can't wait to hear how fast all 250 get paid for. Sounds like this is sailing right along.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Paid

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              I can't wait to hear how fast all 250 get paid for. Sounds like this is sailing right along.
              I think it will be between 175-210
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

We are only 7 away from starting out 7 day clock to order time.

I need to know who paypal'd me with the last name Cornell
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Little bit of an issue here... not exactly sure what's causing it, but the numbers are off. For the first 100 or so orders we were doing just fine, but for some reason within the last 50 orders the total paypal proceeds will barely cover shipping with no CYA at all. And I can't figure out what is causing it. We need to review the spreadsheet.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Little bit of an issue here... not exactly sure what's causing it, but the numbers are off. For the first 100 or so orders we were doing just fine, but for some reason within the last 50 orders the total paypal proceeds will barely cover shipping with no CYA at all. And I can't figure out what is causing it. We need to review the spreadsheet.
                    CJ.. the spreadsheet is off or the actual net amount is off? I wonder if paypal is charging more due to higher tier or payments?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      CJ.. the spreadsheet is off or the actual net amount is off? I wonder if paypal is charging more due to higher tier or payments?
                      wondering that also, we're real short, but with the CYA and buffer we're just about okay at the moment, but I know the more we add we're gonna be in the red for sure, need to figure out what the hell is going on.

wait wait, I just figured it out, we have a very large payment pending, that's what did it..

whew, almost shit my fucking drawers there for a second.

Comment

CJ. I know im late. But can I get a lower + parts kit?

I have pp account. But closed my bank account. Can I use a pre paid card to load my pp?
                        if not I can send money order. Let me know
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

wondering that also, we're 1k short, but with the CYA and buffer we're just about okay at the moment, but I know the more we add we're gonna be in the red for sure, need to figure out what the hell is going on.

wait wait, I just figured it out, we have a very large payment pending, that's what did it..

Get that math right. If I owe more let me know.

I think that you can reject the amounts that are not right from your end and give the person the new number.

In the mean time I would pull the spreadsheet down until you can get it fixed. This deal should not put anyone in the red.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Get that math right. If I owe more let me know.

I think that you can reject the amounts that are not right from your end and give the person the new number.

In the mean time I would pull the spreadsheet down until you can get it fixed. This deal should not put anyone in the red.
                            cj figured it out...the math is all correct

Comment

updated main post with the good news.

Comment

glad you got it straight

whose is the large payment pending? Mine was damn near 570

Comment

Working...
                                X