2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soap View Post
    Are those times for. THU the 21st. Am or pm.....???
    Im 99% sure its night. Jeff has a day job.

Comment

• I've had several compliments on the quality of these lowers and the trigger pull from the lpk.
      It was nice to meet everyone and thanks again to all those responsible!
      "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• I took the two lowers I bought and cleaned all the powder off them and they cleaned up super nice. Showed a couple buddies and they are exceptional quality. Very happy with this build.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• CJ. I used the spreadsheet. To book appointment for the 21st. 6:45.

Please conform it PM. TIME. Thanks
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Picked up my lowers and LPK. It all looks nice. I will say that the QC in our shop would bitch me out if I engraved as deeply as SAA did on their serializing. Jeff's a nice guy and will definitely be my FFL guy in the future. It's nice that he's less than 3miles away too. I'm stoked for the next round of parts.
            IMG_0424

Comment

• Just picked mine up today and couldn't wait, I already put one together.
              Not a bad rifle for a total investment of $478 ( I bought this upper already assembled)

Jeff, it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks again for doing this.
              And now, piktars...

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

CJ. I used the spreadsheet. To book appointment for the 21st. 6:45.

It's PM dude...nobody wants to see you at 6:45am. :-P

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                  It's PM dude...nobody wants to see you at 6:45am. :-P
                  At least you can understand that post. :shock:
                  IMG_0424

Comment

CJ. I used the spreadsheet. To book appointment for the 21st. 6:45.

Yes, it is PM.

Jeff

Comment

• Ohh good. Because your couldn't get me on a cheerleader at 645am
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Jeff has to be the fastest FFL in the west. Never had a transfer go that quick before lol.
                        Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                          Jeff has to be the fastest FFL in the west. Never had a transfer go that quick before lol.
                          I sure hope so. I can not let my wife know that I am stopping at his place first before coming home to see her after landing in DFW.

She doesn't even know I have 10 MORE lowers for the safe.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Once it was my turn I think it took longer for me to fill out the form than it did to run it, get my kit, and pay up. So maybe 5 or 10 minutes.
                            Jon

Comment

• Thanks Jeff. Super fast.

Comment

• Absolutely great dealing with Jeff. I've never done anything like this before and he made it super easy! I just wish I would have ordered a parts kit too! Now on to the important part, what's the next group buy part? Also Jeff said CJ didn't like the finish on the upper that was shipped. I think the machining wasn't smooth, I had my wisdom teeth pulled that day so I don't remember exactly. Have you lined up another CJ?
                                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X