X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough* 6.5 grendel barrel/bolt *cough*
    IMG_0424

Comment

• These lowers slightly different then the SA&A lower I bought back in November I think it was. These lowers have a keyhole shaped embossing on the right of the magwell, near the trigger. The engraving is much deeper as well. On one of my three uppers, there is a machining mark where the grip goes. It looks like their roughing pass went too deep and left a small (approx. .004") step. Just some observations, they all looked good enough to put uppers on for sure
      IMG_0424

Comment

• Picked up my 5 today and they look great. Consecutive serials!!

Comment

• THANKS JEFF!!! Cheapest transfer in town...

CJ and Mr Fiux, thanks for setting this up. Dont think I've ever bought a lower for less than $50. I appreicate your efforts!

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Picked up my 5 today and they look great. Consecutive serials!!
            Man, I really hope my 10 consecutives get set asside for me to pick up in 3 weeks when I get there. I was one of the first to pay but will be the last to pick up.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Okay, the parts kits just came in today, [B][COLOR="Red"]

We will also be doing a barrel, and BCG group buy in the next month from a different distributor. Both 5.56mm barrels and 6.8mm barrels will be available.
              Any idea of the specs of the uppers and barrels?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Man, I really hope my 10 consecutives get set asside for me to pick up in 3 weeks when I get there. I was one of the first to pay but will be the last to pick up.
                You are taken care of.

Jeff

Comment

• I am closing the schedule for now because based on what is scheduled to be picked up, I will have delivered all the lowers that I have. I will update everyone as soon as I find out about delivery on the remaining lowers.

Comment

• After getting home and looking over my 4 lowers I started to notice some finishing marks on 2 of them. I had a piece of masking tape pull off the finish around the engraving to the right of the bolt catch. Not that big of a deal since I'm only going to be selling one. Just a heads up for something to look out for. Also the hammer in the parts kit is completely different looking than the one in my other DPMS parts kits....so I don't know where the kit we got is from. Anyone know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                      After getting home and looking over my 4 lowers I started to notice some finishing marks on 2 of them. I had a piece of masking tape pull off the finish around the engraving to the right of the bolt catch. Not that big of a deal since I'm only going to be selling one. Just a heads up for something to look out for. Also the hammer in the parts kit is completely different looking than the one in my other DPMS parts kits....so I don't know where the kit we got is from. Anyone know?
                      They're DPMS LPK's from SurplusAmmo.com
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                        THANKS JEFF!!! Cheapest transfer in town...

CJ and Mr Fiux, thanks for setting this up. Dont think I've ever bought a lower for less than $50. I appreicate your efforts!
                        Np Man, remember this as a red letter day, as you will never find a lower at this price again.
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
                          I am closing the schedule for now because based on what is scheduled to be picked up, I will have delivered all the lowers that I have. I will update everyone as soon as I find out about delivery on the remaining lowers.
                          Picked mine up today. Thanks Jeff!!!

Thanks to CJ and everyone involved in putting the buy together!!
                          Last edited by ffRich54; 04-18-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Added this little touch to my two lowers this weekend.

Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• was gonna say i cant access the schedule, but i saw Jeff's post above.
                              guess i;ll be waiting... too much fun w/ work

Comment

• Assembled my first AR by meself. Marred it a bit with a punch, and I was like FUUUUUUUU. Nothing paint cant retouch.

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X