2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Are there any other places to get the stock sets cheap? I don't want to buy them for $50-$60 if I can avoid it.

This is what a lot of us went with. Everyone seems pretty happy with theirs
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ock&groupid=57

This is what a lot of us went with. Everyone seems pretty happy with theirs
      Those have also been sold out since the link was posted here.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

i'm going to wait and get a couple when they get back in stock.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

surplusammo.com had them for $5 more, but shipping to me was $2 less...so essentially $3 more.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            surplusammo.com had them for $5 more, but shipping to me was $2 less...so essentially $3 more.
            I'll check them.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Sorry, I didn't notice the sold out part. They have been in and out. I missed them when the link was first posted. They have been back in stock at least once since it was originally posted, as I got mine from a later shipment
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Damn, they have theirs for $65.

Comment

• surplusammo must either be out of stock or have discontinued theirs, here's a couple of options...

CTD has them for $41.97
                  Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

This place has them (SKU: RBA687B UTG) for $39.97
                  IFA Tactical offers the best handguns for sale and also we have a huge collection of the pistol, rifles, optics, ammo and much more. Check out our deals.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    surplusammo must either be out of stock or have discontinued theirs, here's a couple of options...

CTD has them for $41.97
                    Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

This place has them (SKU: RBA687B UTG) for $39.97
                    http://www.ifatactical.com/page/1001215
                    I just picked up a CTD 6 position stock and I really like it. Very solid feeling. Has "Made in USA" in white letters on buffer tube so when you expand the stock, it's very prominent.

Oh and while I was camping over the weekend:

Very pleased with the builds. Took me about an hour the first time, then the other two went like clockwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I just picked up a CTD 6 position stock and I really like it. Very solid feeling. Has "Made in USA" in white letters on buffer tube so when you expand the stock, it's very prominent.

Oh and while I was camping over the weekend:

Very pleased with the builds. Took me about an hour the first time, then the other two went like clockwork.
                      Looks Good.

Remember to stake the castle nut for the buffer tube... I think a lot of people forget to do that.

Comment

• A quick update on the remaining lowers. According to Surplus Ammo they are hoping to ship them on Wednesday. I will update everyone once I get confirmation they have shipped.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                          Looks Good.

Remember to stake the castle nut for the buffer tube... I think a lot of people forget to do that.
                          I would have, but CTD sold me the wrong wrench. I asked him "this is to tighten a castle nut right?" and he nodded yes.

So much for that, getting the correct wrench tonight and will get it all tight and be done with it.

Comment

• Threw mine together last night.

Comment

• Mine. Never assembled a lower before. But it was way too easy lol. BTW pic was taken before trigger and safety was instilled.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
                                Threw mine together last night.
                                What did you coat it with?
                                I am thinking Duracoating mine, just have not decided yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X